Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
55 still gets me above many psp regulars, i am content in the midcard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm mildly annoyed at myself that I missed getting first place due to not thinking about how the Golden Elite vs BCG match was very very obviously done to set up a Kenny vs Takeshita match next week

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
Don't worry, I used up all my fantasy booking magic and have a feeling next week is going to be a hilarious face plant. :sigh:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Oh poo poo, I wasn't expecting to get on the top 10, but here we are.

I forgot my picks and thought I hosed everything

bluexy
Jun 23, 2023
ouch. picking Blackpool+Proud n Powerul cost me.

"There's no way Orange Cassidy will win his multi-man matches, as well!"

what a fool, i was.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Fentry posted:

I'm mildly annoyed at myself that I missed getting first place due to not thinking about how the Golden Elite vs BCG match was very very obviously done to set up a Kenny vs Takeshita match next week

I extended this logic to predicting a BCC win to set up OC/Mox so it turned out to not be a foolproof line of thinking

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Prediction game always reminds me to never gamble big money on anything. I'm just glad they had fun.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

pouring one out for Germansimp

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

112th, that's definitely my worst performance of all time.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

112th, that's definitely my worst performance of all time.

You'll do better next week

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

You'll do better next week

Somehow it is this that drives it home. A pape every week, jimminy.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
not as bad as i thought i did but still bad. we all whiffed in some way or another!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
101. I dropped 99 spots. I can’t justify Tony as Booker of the year anymore.