Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

IcePhoenix posted:

It took me forever to post this because whoops I've been playing a shitload of Baldur's Gate 3 so uh hey tell me some cool stuff you did in BG3 or if you aren't playing it then share a different cool story from a game you've been playing recently.

No video games. I started a new construction project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

T3hRen3gade posted:

Love this. Is that Stud.io in the background?

It's Ninjago City Markets. My build space is also my work from home desk during weekdays. I'm using my work Macbook to read the instruction PDFs. The instructions are 856 pages across three builky books, so having the PDFs makes things much less of a hassle.

And that Statue of Liberty base looks awesome. Makes me wish I had the money and space for that kind of building. The City Gardens are kind of my summer vacation.