Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

goldmine

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
a political and economic system based on around the rights of individual humans to get a big stick pushed up their rear end comic relief style

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the fundamental principle of liberalism is that your rear end ends where my rear end begins

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
your mother's genuinely liberal, genuinely liberal with that rear end, tell her I said what's up

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

speng31b
May 8, 2010

joe biden isn't tgat bad

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Every Joe Biden policy you don't like is because of his stutter that you shouldn't make fun of.

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

speng31b posted:

joe biden isn't tgat bad

I think he's bad

to the bone

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

joe biden isn't tgat bad

h e is

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

He's not a good liberal though, too far left for my tastes. Please sign my draft Romney petition.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i call him joe LIEden on the local news comment section

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

vyelkin posted:

i call him joe LIEden on the local news comment section

someone has to push him left, thank you

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

someone has to push him left, thank you

advocating for violence is against the rules

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

If you push him any further left he'll wrap around to the other side!!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

if you push biden he'll fall and break his hip

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the best part of liberalism is saying folks instead of people in all circumstances.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
joe bidet

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

get out

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i love liberalism, its trying a little bit of everything at the golden corral

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

no

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Unironically, Joe Biden gave me 1400 dollars, and that helped.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AxGrap posted:

Unironically, Joe Biden gave me 1400 dollars, and that helped.

just the right amount of money imo

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm not greedy

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

Joe Biden gave me a piece of unwrapped hard candy covered in pocket lint and it was the most progressive action in history

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
joe biden gave me that work

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i like that trump started the check give-aways and the dems half-heartily jumped on it and refused the last $600

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

joe biden is going to brutally and insanely gently caress my rear end, and then cum in it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i don’t think so

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

i don’t think so

why do you think this?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DarkSithLord posted:

why do you think this?

nice try chud

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

joe biden is going to brutally and insanely gently caress my rear end, and then cum in it

get in line

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Goku is George Washington and the DBZ alien is King George and the stick is the Right to keep human beings a chattel slaves outside the jurisdiction of the British courts

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

nice try chud

not an argument, try to engage in some discourse here

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The problems are bad, the causes - very good!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Liberals used to love the guillotine, what happened to them

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

They took the crown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Cpt_Obvious posted:

They took the crown.

healthy young ideology goes to revolution, gets pumped with massive shot of state power, doesn't feel good and changes