Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Same dude that did this:

https://twitter.com/JDue51/status/1723692632054898877?t=XfMD8L8s_0mHnrz375uaRg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
This is heavy “Very elaborate bowling alley monitor strike video” energy and I am here for it.

https://x.com/umichfootball/status/1744593536530432108?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

downout
Jul 6, 2009

i am a moron posted:

Why would it? Good for UM for winning a singular championship this century and making the rivalry more than a joke. Hopefully they don’t backslide into a Hoke level program after Harbaugh leaves to coach to the Chargers or whatever

:lmao: the AV change, it's a quality AV/username combo :hfive:

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Edna Mode posted:

Yeah hopefully being in the Big 10 we can get bigger and deeper on the lines. That's the path to consistent success on the national level. I just hope our offense stays fun.

A buff gay dude told me that UW will be steamrolling b1g teams, so not necessary.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Also, free AV material

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

downout posted:

A buff gay dude told me that UW will be steamrolling b1g teams, so not necessary.

UW and OU are absolutely going to complicate OSU and UM’s joke regular seasons. All credit to UM tonight (seriously and earnestly) as they did what they needed to do, but tonight couldn’t have gone more wrong for UW.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Holy poo poo, some NFL team needs to draft that big, fast, bad, bad, man

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Wolverines have cool helmets and are the champions

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

pillsburysoldier posted:

That's right

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

UW and OU are absolutely going to complicate OSU and UM’s joke regular seasons. All credit to UM tonight (seriously and earnestly) as they did what they needed to do, but tonight couldn’t have gone more wrong for UW.

Oklahoma’s not going to the Big Ten (U second is an old Big 8 thing - OU, KU, NU, MU, CU…)

downout posted:

Also, free AV material

Lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

pillsburysoldier posted:

eh, they're just ripping off Delaware

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Gonz posted:

This is heavy “Very elaborate bowling alley monitor strike video” energy and I am here for it.

https://x.com/umichfootball/status/1744593536530432108?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

For some reason I’m way more bothered than is rational by the continuity error of the close shot having three engines ignite and then the Saturn V having five engines in flight. Also no cupola. How Michigan is it to care about such exactitude?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

For some reason I’m way more bothered than is rational by the continuity error of the close shot having three engines ignite and then the Saturn V having five engines in flight. Also no cupola. How Michigan is it to care about such exactitude?

The crew of Apollo 15 would probably make an exception in this particular case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOOFtYvfRPc

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Start spreadin’ da newz

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Joey Freshwater posted:

This is made so much funnier because he just got done doing an AMA on Reddit a few days ago where he got absolutely roasted for flipping before!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/s/TkLCR0DHBG

lol

Lol

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Manoueverable posted:

I just hate suffering through close game after close game that we squeak out and then completely make it all irrelevant by blowing it at the finish line. I've seen it happen too many times to think that this season was a success when, if we had played even 75% of our best, we would have won the game and been national champs. We lost the game, Michigan didn't win it.

As an FSU fan i'll trade you how your season ended for ours

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://x.com/jasonfitz/status/1744603905739145650?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I don't know why but the idea of a coach stealing poo poo from the locker room after a big win just makes me chuckle.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

drat I love the new name and avatar!

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I. M. Gei posted:

I unironically believe this, although that was more Texas's fault for killing the Pac-16 deal over travel cost concerns than it was the Pac's.

Agreed. Let us all remember it was Texas who ultimately destroyed the PAC

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.

Gonz posted:

The crew of Apollo 15 would probably make an exception in this particular case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOOFtYvfRPc

Sure, three dudes on one flight, but how many moonlande........wait....... how many moon landing commanders y'all got?

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I guess i am a moron was unaware that autobans do not erase avatars. Lol

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

List of FBS Champions:
2020 Alabama
2021 Georgia
2022 Georgia
2023 Michigan*

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Judgy Fucker posted:

I guess i am a moron was unaware that autobans do not erase avatars. Lol

Corncobbing after spending the entire season constantly poo poo taking Michigan is just the perfect ending to the saga.

Feel like I gotta preserve this for the historical record:

i am doing this to spite someone who bought me an avatar and waste their $10

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Everyone got distracted by cheaters prospering, that they missed the REAL news last night: ex-Ole Miss RB Quinshon Judkins knows how to respect the One True Rivalry

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sirotan posted:

Corncobbing after spending the entire season constantly poo poo taking Michigan is just the perfect ending to the saga.

:unsmith:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

BlindSite posted:

I don't know why but the idea of a coach stealing poo poo from the locker room after a big win just makes me chuckle.

Proof he has no qualms with stealing. Stealing signs, stealing mini fridges, it's all one. smh

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Grats to Michigan. Noles woulda won. Great season, glad its over. go Noles.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Cthulu Carl posted:

Everyone got distracted by cheaters prospering, that they missed the REAL news last night: ex-Ole Miss RB Quinshon Judkins knows how to respect the One True Rivalry

Looking forward to him getting shut down again by Penn State, but this time with a D that isn't half opted out

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
gently caress michigan i hope harbaugh jumps to the nfl bitch!!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Sirotan posted:

sometimes the good guys win

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Komet posted:

Looking forward to him getting shut down again by Penn State, but this time with a D that isn't half opted out

Looking forward to gameday posts on that day once again going from "Yeah, we got this!" to "Franklin is never going to beat Ohio State"

Welcome to the offseason, BABY!

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

When UM vacates their wins do they have to return the trophies?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Glimm posted:

Maybe, but it doesn't vacate the angry posts about Michigan winning it all.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

The players got in on it too, especially since hoisting chairs is kind of their thing on the sidelines:

https://twitter.com/YahooSportsCFB/status/1744594853479264614?t=0KcEQj1LA8BZuhEiXRYDFw&s=19

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

still happy that our psychopath idiot coach won the loving championship

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

dunno if we're still doing separate offseason threads, but I made one

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Glimm posted:

The NCAA may vacate the title, but they can never take away being #1 in the final poll

https://twitter.com/TristanUda/stat...ghtmode%3Dfalse

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

The NCAA may vacate the title, but they can never take away being #1 in the final poll

https://twitter.com/TristanUda/stat...ghtmode%3Dfalse

big time Indianapolis colts energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

still happy that our psychopath idiot coach won the loving championship

yeah it absolutely owns. If they throw a parade I am going.