Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I've made a whole lot of avs for these forums. Mostly through the Free Av threads, but a few requests and stuff too.
Something about the challenge of fitting a whole story into a tiny square image scratches the right bits of my art brain...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
...is spoon a typo or a slang term or...?

Elviscat posted:

These are fantastic, but my favorite thing you've made is all of your incredible alignment charts in the comics thread. I'm always blown away by your talent.

My favorite thing I've made is this deck, especially the posts for the railing that I welded myself and had powdercoated, and I think look like a professional product.

Hey thanks! I wish I could build, like, physical things like that deck. The biggest thing I've tried to make was a house for my guinea pigs. It collapsed under their colossal weight.