Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hotel Kpro posted:

Like a decade ago we made a thread in GiP about making some kind of military graffiti dickart book. As typical goon projects go it didn't really go anywhere for a few months so I stepped up and made some copies.

I think it's over 160 pages now with most of it graffiti dickart and several pages of ridiculous stories I gathered from the idiots thread we have.
Hah, thats awesome. Looks fancy too.

My favourite interactive installation I made was probably this one, for the Plastic Soup Foundation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gs8gWRMS-o
600 pieces of plastic waste fished from the great garbage patch float to the top of the water to form your silhouette in (almost) real-time when you stand in front of it

ekuNNN has a new favorite as of 20:16 on Sep 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU