Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
The scienticians at the American Association for the Authentication, Assimilation, Ajudication, and Dissemination of Technical Methods (AAAAADTM) have finally released their long-awaited study regarding human flatulence. Over many years these dedicated scienticians have devoted hours of exhausting research to the understanding of Why Humans Gotta Fart. More importantly, and quite unexpectedly, the scienticians at the AAAAADTM discovered different forms of flatulence, which they hypothesize may be the result of the mood of the perpetrator, or perhaps be a result of subconscious attitudes or maybe something they ate.

The Standard Fart: As the name implies, this is the most common form of flatulence. It is a simple, short and mildly audible eruption of gas. Generally smells mild-to-medium in offensiveness.

The Poot: Slightly lower in volume than the Standard, it also is generally milder in odor.

The Roast Beef Fart: Very large in volume, with a full-bodied rumble to announce its presence. Generally produced by old men and those who eat lots of legumes.

The Chinese Firecracker: A series of short, intense cracks, generally lasting no more than 15 seconds.

The G&L (Gambled and Lost): When one is not sure whether the fart is question is really a fart, and tries anyway. The end result is regret.

The Humid Fart: When emitted, it creates a warm sensation, along with a slight amount of tropical moisture between the cheeks that causes the producer to feel just a tiny bit uncomfortable for a few moments, until they are sure this was not some form of G&L.

The British Banker: The type of fart you would imagine a proper British Gentleman to produce. Produces a "Thip"-type sound.

The Harvard Fart: They type of fart produces by a graduate of Harvard. Similar to the British Banker, but with more of a "Thap" quality to the audible portion.

The Chico State Fart: Similar to the Roast Beef, only far more intense, with a more powerful odor. Common after beer bashes.

The Exhale: A single, large expulsion of wind, which makes little, if any, sound. Those that experience it report it is similar to a Humid Fart, but with no cheek involvement. Imagine breathing out through your mouth when it is opened to its fullest extent.

Poltergas: A fart in a crowded room which nobody will claim. Generally silent, but with a powerful olfactory component. often present in crowded elevators.

The Dog Fart: a far more intense version of Poltergas, it contains room-clearing characteristics.

The Shortripper: A very intense outgassing event, loud and powerful. Those that experience this event will swear that they sustained some form of tearing injury to their external sphincter.

The study and classification of outgassing is an ongoing process, and the AAAAADTM needs your help. Please add any further classes of flatulence that you have discovered in your studies. Your input will be added to the register of Human Crepitation in a future edition of The Journal of Wind Breakage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
:gas:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Again?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
The Bench Fart when a fart with normal volume & velocity reverberates off whatever you're sitting on, making it far louder and somehow smellier.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
coughart

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjJA3s391TY

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Fartstep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTUgYIQGFo

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

ive been on antibiotics this week and let me tell you, the farts are unreal. sounds like a lawnmower that is having trouble starting

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

how much a fart cost? any denomination.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

flubber nuts posted:

how much a fart cost? any denomination.

3 rear end Pennies.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

yeah, no, you got it in one; a thread titled farts is just asking for a :gas: sooner rather than later

how did you manage to make a thread more regurgitated than "Vomit!"? I'm genuinely impressed

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
The Going Up Stairs Fart: when you go up (or down) stairs and fart on every step

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYZMHL2o0Xk

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-5RVMerfI

I very good friends with the bloke that did this fart. And have been treated to many a live performance.

Few as musical asthis one though.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I forgot what the topic of this thread was and just assumed genesplicer had made a third thread about unpleasant bodily functions.

He probably will, too.

Who wants to take bets on if it's belching, pissing or boogers?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Secks Cauldron posted:

The Going Up Stairs Fart: when you go up (or down) stairs and fart on every step

poo poo de l'escalier

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
The Vinyl "Fart": the noise made when you sit on a well-filled vinyl restaurant bench or other similar seating wearing shorts and then you scoot over, with the friction between the skin of your legs and the shiny, sparkly vinyl making a loud noise not unlike a powerful bout of flatulence and what are you laughing at that WASN'T a fart GOD YOU GUYS

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzkda8WOqPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIf-FMkGV-Y

(off topic)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7EyVsvJIb4

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the Brute Force - no squeaking, squelching or bassy tones. this fart is just a pure push of air and sounds like a car slamming into a cement wall. cats and dogs jump and run out of the room. your wife spills her drink

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I took a HUGE poo poo now my rear end is sore!!

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
The Marvin
A four part fart, due to trying to release a big one surreptitiously. Ends up sounding like Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

the slide whistle
A high pitched fart that goes up a full octave before completion

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
The Hot Tamale

Announces it's presence long before it can be detected by the olfactory system. It has somehow exceeded the the standard human body temperature by as much as 55 degrees Celcius, approaching the boiling point of water at sea level.
It is usually whisper quiet, but escapes quickly and with purpose.

Holds the highest room clearing potential to volume ratio. It cannot cannot be blamed on the dog. Tread lightly and expell in an unpopulated area if you value human friendship.

Szechwan fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Aug 28, 2023

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
This guy used to be on Howard Stern all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIopnx5VuE

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
That's a pretty good bit, the guy farting on the phone. Even if he's some kind of chud and I think he's faking the craigslist part? Solid bit.

I think they should sell food that advertises itself as promoting flatulence. Hell they can make it some kind of health trend. Make America fall in love with the flapping wet anus all over again. Something you can eat or take, like a pill maybe? And before anyone says anything, YEA I know about fiber one bars. Just trying to bust rear end over here. Haha farts.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
some sort of... reverse beano? but what could possibly accomplish such a feat...

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

3 rear end Pennies.

Yo.

Also, don't listen to the haters, genesplicer, you are a treasure to these here forums.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
gently caress the haters. There can never be too many fart and poo poo threads.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Mozi posted:

some sort of... reverse beano? but what could possibly accomplish such a feat...

Beanyes

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
The Foamer: This one caused a bit of controversy in the halls of the AAAAADTM. There was much debate as to whether it should be included in the category of "fart", or in "poo poo". It was determined that it contained the requisite characteristics to be included in both.

The Foamer is a fart that occurs during extreme digestive system distress. The result is diarrhea that is powered by intestinal gases. However, it does not provide the powerful spray pattern that most people dread. Due to high mucus content it creates a dense foam that drips from the orifice. Definitely distressing, but less so than the spatter that can occur. The sound is generally much lower than a spatterfart, but the odor may be just as great.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:fart:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

This guy seems like he knows what he's talking about

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright