Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
love looking through mobos like old vinyl, talking shop with the employees. just loving microcenter right now.

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Pros and cons.

con: microcenter doesn't have stores with bizarre themes like Aztec temple or golf course unlike frys electronics
pro: still exists, unlike frys electronics
con: there isn't one in my state
pro: their store brand inland 3d printing filament is great stuff for the price

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
yeah, but have you ever had the thrill of looking at obsolete gpus and cpus behind a glass case at best buy

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
trying to avoid the microcenter guy following me around asking if i need help with anything every 2 minutes as if i'm going to steal old rear end DDR4 RAM from the locked display case with a pocket full of bobby pins fallout 3 style (which i am)

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

barnold posted:

trying to avoid the microcenter guy following me around asking if i need help with anything every 2 minutes as if i'm going to steal old rear end DDR4 RAM from the locked display case with a pocket full of bobby pins fallout 3 style (which i am)

can i borrow some? i'm still using DDR3

Harold Fjord

barnold posted:

Oh they don't care about that. They just need to get a sticker onto your earbuds or Gatorade

Slumpy
people are loving this thread. engagement is up

slumpy

Manifisto

for some reason, microcenter sounds . . . small. tiny actually. like you might need some sort of visual amplification device to locate it. maybe a tinyscope? a lilliputoscope? something like that anyway.

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

im at the micro... at the center.... at the combination micro center

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Harold Fjord
Attending a concert at the microcenter center

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Harold Fjord posted:

Oh they don't care about that. They just need to get a sticker onto your earbuds or Gatorade

harold.

alexandriao

microcenter for micropeens...

wheres macrocenter??? asking for a friend

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

baka of lathspell

journey to the microcenter of the earth

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Rust Martialis

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
He's always epic

Manifisto

microcenter is fine but can we talk about microcenter's mom tho

ty nesamdoom!

FreshCutFries

*googles microcenter near me*

*furiously ungoogles microcenter near me and tosses laptop off a loving bridge*

baka of lathspell

FreshCutFries posted:

u googled it.... you cant ungoogle it. now we all know about your microcenter needs

dont blame you if there were a microcenter near me i would buy all sorts of excellent micro items

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

FreshCutFries posted:

ah I see your microcenter is near the bang bang bar, that's not terrifying at all

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

is there a kiss kiss bar