Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

I had an idea at work but I'm unsure how best to develop it. I need to know the best way to quickly create a dynamic, graphic map that shows connections between different organizations with filters to show their different characteristics.

There are (checks spreadsheet) 40 different substance abuse recovery entities in my county all with various combinations of treatment options. When one gets overwhelmed they don't know where to send people, and for people seeking recovery, it takes like a day of internet research to figure out what your options really are. I think a dynamic map on a government website would be the best resource to develop, but I haven't made a website in ten years. I'd like to maintain this, and I am willing to learn but if anyone knew of any sort of easier option would be great. Does google have a good app for this?

Thanks!

Well Lucid chart looks pretty good...

BBQ Dave fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Aug 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
They do have the best ads.
https://youtu.be/0arsPXEaIUY?si=C8G6FzJgYlslnp1C