Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

:snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

DerekSmartymans posted:

D-name posters are now considered good!

you n'wah

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

twigplant posted:

Sure. Anyone wanna talk about that CCP survey that went out instead? What are everyone's feelings on things like "inclusion" and "not making this game an acid bath experience for women?"

I think actual inclusion is fine. I also think that the modern trend of what is considered "inclusion" to be toxic as poo poo.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
missing doomheim from recommended corp list

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Jay Derkin posted:

I think actual inclusion is fine. I also think that the modern trend of what is considered "inclusion" to be toxic as poo poo.

What's the difference between actual inclusion and modern "inclusion?"

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Hang on I’m making some popcorn

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

twigplant posted:

One of them he likes one of them he doesnt

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

twigplant posted:

I would consider actual inclusion to be leaving everyone the gently caress alone and letting them live the way they want to. This recent trend of "You disagree with X small thing means you're a bigot and we hate you" is just ludicrous.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
feelin like its some sweater weather

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Jay Derkin posted:

I would consider actual inclusion to be leaving everyone the gently caress alone and letting them live the way they want to.

That’s not even remotely what inclusion means.

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Kaysette posted:

That’s not even remotely what inclusion means.

What is inclusion if not allowing everyone to just do their thing?

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Jay Derkin posted:

you have a diaper full of indian food for a brain

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Furnok Dorn posted:

you have a diaper full of indian food for a brain

I've yet to get an answer to the question.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

Jay Derkin posted:

I've yet to get an answer to the question.

maybe if you blow that dog whistle a little harder eventually everyone around you will respect you

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Jay Derkin posted:

mimimimimi mimimimimimi

nininini mimimi!!!

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

Jay Derkin posted:

I would consider actual inclusion to be leaving everyone the gently caress alone and letting them live the way they want to. This recent trend of "You disagree with X small thing means you're a bigot and we hate you" is just ludicrous.

But that's how you figure out who the bigots are. You find out if they hold bigoted opinions.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Jay Derkin posted:

Oh I can see already you’re going to have a lovely time in this thread. I look forward to your posting adventures.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Jay Derkin posted:

what's an example of the X in this equation?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Jay Derkin posted:

Would you, perhaps, say that woke culture has gone too far?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Jay Derkin posted:

The Aristocrats!

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Furnok Dorn posted:

maybe if you blow that dog whistle a little harder eventually everyone around you will respect you

How is anything I've said even remotely a dog whistle? I've literally said that everyone should be allowed to do their thing and be left alone in the process. What about that statement bothers you so much?

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

Jay Derkin posted:

How is anything I've said even remotely a dog whistle? I've literally said that everyone should be allowed to do their thing and be left alone in the process. What about that statement bothers you so much?

*extremely ben shapiro voice* actually,

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

dragonshardz posted:

Would you, perhaps, say that woke culture has gone too far?

Not necessarily, in some ways yes but in others I think it's made much needed progress.

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Furnok Dorn posted:

*extremely ben shapiro voice* actually,

I think Shapiro is a blabbering idiot most of the time.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Jay Derkin posted:

most of the time

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

Dieting Hippo posted:

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

Jay Derkin posted:

well at least you and him have something in common, clown features

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Dieting Hippo posted:

The X I was referring to would be the state of Floridas ban on teaching about sex to kids below third grade in a school setting. That sounds reasonable to me and I got some major backlash on that one.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
to be clear i am saying you have the features and attributes of a clown

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Balthusdire posted:

most of the time

Yes most of the time. To say that someone is universally wrong 100% of the time is just an ignorant position to take. Every single person, whether I like or dislike them, is both right sometimes and wrong sometimes.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Not even page three and we’re off to the races.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
So proud of you guys.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

Jay Derkin posted:

Yes most of the time. To say that someone is universally wrong 100% of the time is just an ignorant position to take. Every single person, whether I like or dislike them, is both right sometimes and wrong sometimes.

its like youre going super saiyan in the least cool and dorkiest way possible

like if instead of the dope blonde hair goku gets you spontaneously grew a vestigial subscription to breitbart

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Jay Derkin posted:

didididi! nimimimimi!!!!

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Jay Derkin posted:

You do not, in fact, have to give it to ben shapiro.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
When you post about eve online the second genesis you know it's gonna be a good time

Jay Derkin
Aug 18, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Furnok Dorn posted:

its like youre going super saiyan in the least cool and dorkiest way possible

like if instead of the dope blonde hair goku gets you spontaneously grew a vestigial subscription to breitbart

I find brietbart laughable at best, and shameful at worst, with how they skew their reporting to the right.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Furnok Dorn posted:

a vestigial subscription to breitbart

:smugdon:

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Jay Derkin posted:

I find brietbart laughable at best, and shameful at worst, with how they skew their reporting to the right.

this is the eve thread sir are you on drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePoliticsDipshit
Oct 18, 2022
hi everyone this is Jay Derkin here