Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
D name supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Dice Deltdown

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

twigplant posted:

there's kind of a hilariously nonzero amount of people who get rejected from GSF corps for saying insanely racist poo poo in their evemails.

I need to start a public fund for chronically online people to send out NPC corp mail. The CSPA charge isn’t that high.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

demonicon posted:

whats your problem with d. names?

yeah, they're nice names

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

FOR ME TO POOP ON

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021
nice mailtdown

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo
Why would melta sqad do this?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

dangerous schismatics? in my evemails? it's more likely than you think

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail.You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
lmao

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Baron of Bad News posted:

Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail.You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Eyud
Aug 5, 2006

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Some of my finest work

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
not gonna lie, when I saw FC, streamer and slurs in a collection of posts in the thread my initial thought was "what did John Hartley do this time"

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
Are baddies staging an invasion to Delve from Catch?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I mean, it's not going to matter as Goons will sell out the rest of the imperium, turtle down in 1DQ and wait for the baddies flail against the walls for months before everyone goes home and the status quo returns

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

grr gons

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

hat gons

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
what is a gon? a goon with an eyepatch? like a pie rat?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

:hmmyes:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Eve eve eve online :banjo:

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

eve goonline

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
what happened this time

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Vladimir Harkonnen, but in EVE Online.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

sadimir harkonnen

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

vladimir fartkonen

fart rear end

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
How do you solve a problem like Alia?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Dalmuti posted:

How do you solve a problem like Alia?

i dunno but i'd start with keeping her away from xenuria

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

please add karmafleet to the op, op

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Gross no.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

this purports to be a goon website, doesn't it? very interesting if you ask me...

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

reddit pubbies aren't goons, hth

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Rudeboy Detective posted:

thefuckiswrongwithyou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski