Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

psilocybin laden posted:

The first duty of every goonfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which goonfleet is based, and if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth about what happened, you don't deserve to wear that uniform.

This is why I like gooseflock, we're an episode where Q decided to bring a flock of geese into the bridge and every time someone asks why the geese are there another dozen show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

CCP needs to add auto responders so all my random rear end CEO characters can just respond "I don't read poo poo come to discord"

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

can't be invaded by pubbies when you just recruit them instead

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Groggy nard posted:

Claiming you want to do cultural revolution while repping Mao Zedong, literal worst human being on earth, seems a bit counterproductive.

Strong words when Elon Musk is out there posting through the pain everyday.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

A Bad King posted:

This thread keeps opening a trash bin and dumping its contents over itself, again and again. It's both disappointing and hilarious when a toddler does it once, but we're all well into the back pain from making GBS threads too hard phase of life. Could you specific posters who want to discuss IMPERIUM, A SPACE OPERA GUILD WITH A SCHISMATIC DELTA FORCE, do so elsewhere? Is that a big ask, am I wrong?

The EVE thread could theoretically be good for folks returning to the classic game that evokes positive memories for them in their late XX's.

Remember POS's they're still here and they're as boring as ever. You even fuel them with stront! What's a fuel block?

Please just stomp on flaming bags full of poo poo like the rest of us.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Hey can anyone give me a cool trillion isk? It's for an amazing prank that I can't say anything more about ITT.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

ClCADA posted:

Only if you promise to double it for me

What am I, Jita local?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

ZombieLenin posted:

Are you going to sell me a 15b Sabre too?

Yes

enjoy your new thrasher!

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.

Best wishes, Helen

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

What's a little market manipulation between friends?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

As these earnings occurred on occupied Delta Sqad territory please also be sure to file and pay appropriate delta taxes.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Hey Jeffrey can we goldmine a single page?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Sickening posted:

It’s like they are just big fat liars!

Now who would do that in my wholesome space libertarian simulator. This violates the NAP!

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

tl;dr

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

salartarium posted:

EVE Uni WHC is unprepared and failscades against Ugandan Death Squad. After a few days, people go on a witch hunt and blame the alumni in the Opfor Fleet for leaving the campus a mess after they left. They focus on a former FC whose father is a current director and blame his incompetence and his denying that his daughter was a super secret spai as further evidence of his crimes. Everyone makes their own AAR before they can figure out what went on.

Recommendation by Director is that they don't put 2 trillion in a hole before they figure out how to form a QRF to gain hole control.

Ok that's pretty funny.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

upwell propulsion systems

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

We've been dumped!

Just like my abusive ex, we were invited home and showered with love on Valentine's Day, only to be kicked out the moment we took a poo poo on the lawn and threw our half empty beer cans behind the sofa. Well I say, never again!

Stain is for the birds- and we're the birds. 🖕

This was all a big ol prank, we're not joining the imperium. Thank you for playing along, and hey if you wanna wormhole with us, we're always recruiting!

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

in space capitalism simulator 2003 megacorporations use invasive intelligence tools to keep tabs on all their employees for the purposes of limiting risk and silencing dissent.

honestly this might be the most plausible part of the eve universe

e: but also reading people's evemails is creepy and we don't do that particular part in geese

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I bet there isn't any very creepy metadata collection or worse being done with all those third party tools the big nullblocs maintain

it's a great idea to install any "application" made a nullbloc onto your PC computer

edit: the truth is out there

I don't believe that he succeeded but I've been told that digi tried to get garpa to put spyware in their tools. It's part of why we maintain our own audited fork of alliance auth for geese - a supply chain attack isn't likely but it's more likely in this game than any other.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

only a spy would complain

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

please add karmafleet to the op, op

may as well add frat if you're doing that

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Ikonoklast posted:

You know, the FC might share that sentiment and want his own fleet bubbled because of EVE online.

best trick is to fly one gate ahead and bubble when the FC tells everyone to warp. They love that!

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

that's one way to buy content

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

hailthefish posted:

the intel bot that nobody cared about or paid attention to was technically against the rules, AND ALSO iirc he was doing some botting-botting on the side and then there were some goofy jokes about laundering his ill gotten isk or w/e that were taken at face value by said credulous dweeb

Yeah basically elusif was space rich and we didn't ask how and it turns out it was bots all the way down. The intel bots were, as far as I know, a bunch of weird OCR poo poo he was running that he said was legal and the GMs later decided was not. Which in retrospect is probably why UedamaScout only streams the game window instead of OCR-ing the overview and putting that information in an easier to read list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Or do, honestly.