Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Elchimpster posted:

Wowza I see tech 1 battleships went through some sort of materials rebalance? Was that part of the scarcity I read about? I thought that was mainly about capital proliferation.

Kind of. CCP thought they would sell more subscriptions if they made more people do planetary interaction. Everyone assumes that some VP thought battleships were capital ships and no one had the heart to tell them otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

I just blew through 11 billion is in the last 24 hours, once to a computer crash in an abyssal site and again to a rather surprising high sec gate camp of 9 Nagas.

Just because I can afford to replace it doesn't mean I necessarily want to.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

Andohz posted:

They added something new in the last patch to turn in some drone stuff, I thought it said you could find it in HS?

To elaborate, those sentient drones that appear in scannable combat sites and their escalations now drop an item that, when combined with other sentient drone drops, can be traded in for a loot box containing isk tokens and blueprints for new tractor beams and tractor units. I suppose it's a reason to run them, but the isk per hour isn't that great and the markets will eventually run out of drone components, so I just bought the new tractor unit instead. It's cool, and one third more tractorious than the old one.