Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.
100m/hr is kinda the minimum standard in nullsec, but you can make up to about 1bn/hr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
https://br.evetools.org/related/30005132/202310110100

What happened? Was this an FC mistake or what?

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
I've been issued an eviction notice from my corp for the crime of talking to other corps in the alliance

The screenshots in question?

rofl and lmao

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Dirac Fourier posted:

Big time Cobra Kai vibes from the corp description

Corporation: Comply or Die
> We do not train to be merciful here, mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you in space he is your enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

yea it retrospect this was the expected ending. Turns out it was a mining corp

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

ZombieLenin posted:

-though I am glad to see CCP still is hard at work making sure the UI of EVE is confusing as gently caress.

They have to keep the game exciting somehow

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

floppyspud posted:

Huh, I was thinking of joining them when I was in horde at the start of this year, thanks for letting me know they’re not an option.

Honestly being in pee horde has been great other than the corp. Blessed Bean is great, join that one.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

andromache posted:

After Mittens resigned last summer, Goonwaffe was an autonomous collective for three or four months. Some people wanted their tribe to have a leader however, and one of the aspirants to the job wanted to require paps.

I awoke from my slumber, yelled hell no, and seized the reins of (functional) power. That was in October of last year. After that I put in some fairly standard “if you cause me headaches I’ll yeet you into the sun” social policies, while returning waffe double srp, a free myrm/ishtar/mining barge replacement per month, mid-grade amulet replacement, and a cap cache of about 24 ships any goon could borrow.

People could join from SA or from a vouch from an active member. After 90 days vouches could apply for naturalization and vouch others. We still got 3-5 SA ppl per month but got a lot more from vouches. Since waffe leadership is just me and I operate in a strict “won’t start none there won’t be none” philosophy, I started getting a lot of applicants from other corps who were sick of middle management bullshit.

Our discord is a pretty happy place with a mix of old and new peeps and very little drama, other than when Jay Derkin swallowed the whole rear end SA bait on this forum and got perma banned. Anyway our liberal vouch policy earned the ire of a bunch of pubbie corps who blamed all our free stuff instead of their constant loving with people for why they were losing members.

So now we pay taxes, pay for our own moons, and cover our own bonus SRP, yet still are isk positive and grow more members because being chill unto each other is actually the secret sauce. Last Tuesday, jay amazingness, who started in the coalition as a literal 14yr old kid, and grew up in the coalition over the past 10-12 yrs flipped, removed market and clone services on the 1dq1 keep star and stole several trillion in alliance assets.

He also had full director in goonwaffe for “reasons” and cleaned us out to the tune of about 250 bil. I organized a donation drive in return for Jay hosed Me medals in order to reimburse amulets and nirvanas and at the time of this writing have gotten about 150bil in isk, 200 bil in caps, and another 50-60 bil in saleable goods. Turns out goons are still generous and take care of each other. I think at this point everyone who has asked for Implants has gotten them back, and we are diving feet first into angel fw.

And it’s all been credit to the members. Only thing I can claim is being around long enough to have seen it all before and take good ideas from my people when they have them. If you want to enjoy null or angel fw goonwaffe is in a good place now. Goosefleet is also having a lot of fun in stain too. Whichever style you looking for. I will say that while Goonwaffe is a large corp in the alliance with a lot of illum representation, we aren’t necessarily the center of gravity for the alliance, so you do have to, on occasion, deal with dumbassery from other corps in the alliance. If that’s going to be a hardship, I’d wholeheartedly recommend Goosefleet.

250b looks pretty low based on the ~5T stolen in the video he posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvhQ6O_SPs

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Sickening posted:

The first reaction I have after watching this video is :aloom: . Basically :eveonline: all the way.

The second thing is that there is no way this person is truthworthy IRL. This is definitely the type of sociopath that steals from their mother to buy meth. A total degenerate.

Yea dude everyone who steals in a video game is a horrible person irl and you would def not steal $20k if you saw it lying in the street.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Solus posted:

Atrum was very specifc about Waffe. Jay stole from there and DJs

Thats fair, sorry Atrum. I assumed that everything in "Corporation Hangers" was for Waffe which I guess was a bad assumption.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

imperiusdamian posted:

I'm not even in a goony corp, lol... my main is in Absolute Order. I was just a little irritated that those guys deliberately left the wreck of my most expensive mining ship alone as bait... and then promptly shot my most expensive PvP ship when I came back to retrieve my losses!

I'm pretty sure that was me. I did that to an AO guy. I'll see if I can find it in my vods

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Sickening posted:

So the last few days of playing in the imperium has been quite of bit of fun casual racism with a mix of "i can't reply to any questions without being a massive dickbag at all times". Its been real.

Its honestly 50/50 if i'm going to see a slur in local when I fly down to delve

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

psilocybin laden posted:

Please post receipts so that I can at least have the pleasure of causing problems for them, their corps, and more

Hey if you are serious i'll start recording that poo poo and sending it to you when I do roams. I might not be in GSF anymore, do I do wish misfortune upon all bigots.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Please keep posting claymore fits after getting 0 context about how the fit will be used.

Here, have mine

[Claymore, [HORDE 2023] Claymore Links]
Damage Control II
Power Diagnostic System II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Extender II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Large Shield Extender II
Gist X-Type Kinetic Shield Hardener
Large Shield Extender II

Skirmish Command Burst II
Skirmish Command Burst II
Medium Plasma Smartbomb II
Medium Plasma Smartbomb II
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Hornet EC-300 x5
Infiltrator II x5

Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x560
Active Shielding Charge x300
Shield Harmonizing Charge x300
Shield Extension Charge x300
Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile x500
Sensor Optimization Charge x300
Electronic Superiority Charge x300
Electronic Hardening Charge x300
Evasive Maneuvers Charge x300
Interdiction Maneuvers Charge x300
Rapid Deployment Charge x300
Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile x500
Nanite Repair Paste x150
Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile x500
Improved Mindflood Booster x2
Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' High Speed Maneuvering HS-903 x1
Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' Navigation NN-603 x1
Overdrive Injector System II x2

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Post the dumbest fits you have that can technically work.

I don't have pyfa since I'm on mobile but you can put 3x sensor damps on a caracle navy and pretend your an Orthrus for 1/10th the price.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/110469312/ It didn't work

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Everything is fine as long as we pretend we hear nothing, equally

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

dragonshardz posted:

post receipts and gently caress off, thanks

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Boatswain posted:

Anyone running Abyssals in Delve/environs? I'd like to bring an alt down to 2-box Jackdaws/Draugurs but not sure how tenable it is with all campers/roaming gangs coming through.

You should do it in FWST

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
Brave is utter trash but they have some pretty cool new player resources

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
At least I get good fights from brave when I fly there solo in a moa/stabber/whatever. Other places just drop 30 redeemers on me

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

grumplestiltzkin posted:

i was having a nice day today, then i logged into eve online

trained up perfect missile supports to get ready for a golem, got the fit into the hole and the ship ready to go... and realized i forgot an escape frig:negative:

in summary do not play eve online

Just don't get blowed up

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Altran posted:

I am itchy for a return. I know EVE is about waiting around for pings or for shits and giggles in lowsec, are there fights to be had for a casual 2-4 hours per weekend now? May be better to resub for the next war of somekind?

Faction warfare is you best bet honestly. Join one of the organized faction warfare groups. You can also just login for 20 minutes, do a quick pvp in a faction warefare site and logout.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Kaysette posted:

no more d name posters please i'm begging you

Don't make me say it

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

eww, getting a slight urge to play this again. Wonder how much the impounding charges of all of my asset safety poo poo in Irmalin are

Ok but imagine if you didn't

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

well I downloaded the client and spent most of yesterday releasing most of my poo poo from asset safety at a cost of over 20b so if anyone wants a revelation, minokawa or apostle with rigs and some topes in cargo in Irmalin, let me know. I think I've also got a t1 fit nidhoggur with a full compliment of fighters there as well

Come join horde, run crab beacons with me, and laugh at the other idiots in fleets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

absolutely not. I may play EVE but I have standards

I don't believe you