Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

andromache posted:

Cryo Huren who even when banned from GSF, reinstalled eve to donate a Nyx, a Rorqual, 4 nids, 2 nags, and a Mino as well as 23bil in sellable ammo,

Good on you Solus (if i remember correctly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

What the christ is this poo poo.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

twigplant posted:

have you ever tried to shift the culture of a large organization comprised of egotistical, self-absorbed baby men? how long did it take you?

He just snaps his fingers and everyone is thinking lik he does. :magic:

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

froody guy posted:

EVE Online 2024: This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

grumplestiltzkin posted:

There is no rush more pure, no thrill more exciting than immediately smashing the bubble button in the middle of your own fleet because the fc said "I need bubbles now" and not "I need bubbles on the enemy now"

You know, the FC might share that sentiment and want his own fleet bubbled because of EVE online.