Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

did they not move the market to another structure in the system, or is my memory really hazy?

I think it moved to one of the Sotiyos either in Perimeter or maybe New Caldari? Now that the TTC Keepstar is gone I just do all of my trading in Jita 4-4. There are other stations that have changed their names recently to masquerade as the replacement market station with extremely high taxes. Surely they've fooled some people because it keeps happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

For the OP:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Fajita Queen posted:

Does PRISM not exist anymore or something?

I'm a line member of Be Nice Inc., which is in PRISM. We do exist. It's a real solid group but it's definitely not a goon group.

Elchimpster posted:

Does goose or prism ever throw capitals around? Ive got like 3 dreads at V plus t2 guns for each, and somehow the joke dread is considered the best? What happened to moros and rev superiority?

PRISM, and specifically Be Nice do not throw caps around in wormhole space. I have caps that I positioned in Catch to fly with Goosefleet when they do capital shenanigans. If you just want to do cap stuff it'd be easier to join Goosefleet because Be Nice is a wormhole group first and foremost, and members are expected to adhere to certain rules and general wormhole etiquette. Outside of wormhole space it doesn't matter, but like I said cap stuff would just be easier to join Goosefleet for than PRISM.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

When I was still in waffe and would join the standing fleet, it often suffered from obnoxious Karmafleet dorks making GBS threads up comms and making the experience insufferable. When things were chill a group of us would respond to people being tackled or chase neuts being reported in intel channels, ESS intrusions, etc and those would usually end with the neuts running away. Occasionally we'd get a fight out of it. But there were many days when I'd log in and see who was in the standing fleet comms and would just decide to do something else or play something else.

edit: dishonorable mention for Theta - whenever they were in comms or whenever there was some overlap between the worst of KF dorks and Theta in the same standing fleet it would truly be poo poo experience.

Baron of Bad News fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Sep 27, 2023

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Dirac Fourier posted:

I’ve never seen a missile ship gank anyone though. Is that a thing now?

I've been ganking folks with a HAM Tengu for a while now so I'd say so.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Restore helldump, exonerate Delta Sqad.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Helpimscared posted:

Is it worth bending the knee so I can evacuate my carrier from 1DQ and then join Goosefleet? lol

Just asset safety it to Irmalin. I was able to easily move my poo poo out of Irmalin with some buddies offering their cyno alts to provide a path.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Helpimscared posted:

I've just used it as a suitcase essentially, when I last played anyway. The 6hr down the rabbit hole video made me miss playing, we'll see if I actually decide to stop winning the game again. Never spent much time in wormholes and I'm curious to give it a go... maybe.

Wormholes are cool and fun. Much easier and more chill than you would think at first glance. Also, you can make a lot of money in a wormhole. Even enough to potentially stop paying CCP real money to keep your membership.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

why would delta do this???

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Since Cryo hasn't posted his own masterpiece here yet, I will:

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

andromache posted:

You are trapped in a thread with wibla, globby, bigbill, and the d-name poster of your choice.

Who is the d-name poster who will join you?
What do you do?

dalmuti

meltdown

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

From way back when I was still in waffe.

Yeah Isabella is a piece of work. One of those people who performs a vital function in the real world that I respect a great deal while simultaneously being an intellectual clown outside of that field.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

What does she do?

Public Defender.

CainFortea posted:

Why in the world would anyone believe anything she says tho?

Well I'm not going to check state records anymore than folks will check a github file directory, tbh. If she's lying that's for someone else who gives a poo poo to figure out and not me.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Bring back helldump.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Tsed posted:

meta show/INN is its own thing at this point that Asher/Goonfleet has gently caress all to do with afaik

It's basically just Brisc "if you don't get convicted in a court of law it's irrelevant" Rubal jerking off his buddy

Same as it ever was.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

andromache posted:

Asher put it up to a vote in one of his first firesides, it was a resounding "no" from the line at the time.

There's the problem, he put it up to a vote to the pubbies.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Kaysette posted:

average jackdaw enjoyer

do not dox me

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

It's not a democracy. Nobody should give a drat what the Karmafleet pubbies think about changing the name and just do it. They're not going to leave over the name change anyway. The only thing they'll do is post badly, more often, about how Delta killed their dumb personality cult.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Trimming armor supers in Irmalin. Just trade me your super and I'll trim it and give it back to you.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

If you wanna make a few billion isk per week, seed yourself a C5 and cultivate those sleeper sites. Could I be making more if I also huffed all the wormhole fartgas and data/relic sites? Absolutely. But I'm already compromising by doing any PVE grinding at all, so. You do you.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

We need more GSF J4Gs to Kramer into this thread to tell us that we're the real extremists.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

floppyspud posted:

Interesting tactic to just live out in space in a c5, the owners will pretty quickly notice you and you will probably die sooner or later.

There are unoccupied C5s but also, plenty of seemingly inactive "occupied" ones as well. It's a risk but you can roach them while the inhabitants are asleep.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

A real boss (baby) move, Bill.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Why would delta sqad do this?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

nice meltdown

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Rudeboy Detective posted:

for the horde

dabu

dabu dee if I were green I would die

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

click click click... click CLICK CLICK

dabigredboat: "poo poo poo poo gently caress poo poo NOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUCK"

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

You left out the dog barking.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Does Eve have vore?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail.You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

well I downloaded the client and spent most of yesterday releasing most of my poo poo from asset safety at a cost of over 20b so if anyone wants a revelation, minokawa or apostle with rigs and some topes in cargo in Irmalin, let me know. I think I've also got a t1 fit nidhoggur with a full compliment of fighters there as well

If you're just looking to give away stuff to quit, I would gladly take them all off your hands. If you're looking to sell them, good luck. Surely somebody in the delta sqad server can put you in contact with some buyers around Khanid space.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Dirac Fourier posted:

A group that evicted me and my brother from our last C4 wormhole a few months ago found us in our new C4 wormhole and they are threatening to evict us again. I saw them log off a seed in the new C4 (C3/C2 statics) after they talked some trash to my brother. The old C4 (C4/C1 statics) is objectively worse so I think the invasion imminent. Their Astrahus is still anchored in their old C4. I know because I left a seed there to check it periodically, but I have otherwise left them alone. I don't think they have considered the possibility that we still have access to the old C4 and that we would continue to have access to the new C4. The CEO actually seems like a really low IQ person based on my brief conversations with him. My brother and I have tentatively agreed on this plan of action:

1. Preemptively hire mercs to destroy the evicting corp's Astrahus in the old C4.
2. This will inevitably prompt an invasion in the new C4.
3. We will defend with our home defense doctrine, but I expect that we will lose because it's probably going to be our Praxi vs. their Marauders. Numbers will be comparable though. They seem to have 4 players. We have 2 but we multibox up to 6.
4. We lose our POS, but we remain in the new C4 for months harassing them.
5. We eventually bug out to a different unoccupied C4 (C2/C4 statics) which I have had seeded for some time.

Nice meltdown?

Sadly I think if you want to hold onto any higher class wormhole you will need to be part of or tied to or friends with some larger groups.

All the same, good luck to you. What group is working to evicting you and who are you all? You may not even need mercs.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Cease to Hope posted:

an annoying 40K community guy is pivoting to eve

So a target for griefing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Dork dilation.