Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

If you shut down eve all the people that play eve might come and play other, good, games.

That would be the worst outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

captainclaw posted:

posting on page 1 of yet another eve thread. How many pages until the next drama?

We havent made it to the end of this page yet

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Groon Is eve drama immune

This may be because they no longer play, I'm not sure the last time anyone checked

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

wtf is this poo poo.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

ragnarokette posted:

I'm trying to think of how many ops I've been on in the big null blocks where I haven't heard some sort of casual racism or misogyny. Whenever it bubbles up along with last week's taco bell the incredibly clever solution is just to tell them to shut up because it's adjacent to The Forbidden Topic.

I don't think booting these people or lecturing them will magically undo all that cultural inertia so I get why we have landed on this imperfect solution, but it's been pretty ubiquitous in my experience.

Incorrect.

You should kick their rear end to the curb.

Awox them too for good measure.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Also find a better Corp that doesn't put up with that poo poo.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

I just saw your tag and bothered to read your name. Now i feel bad cause you did join a better corp

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

This is the eve thread afterall

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

That's enough excitement for one night. I didn't know they spawned scram rats in these missions. Its a good thing I kept my cool and managed heat on my mods and killed the right rat out of 4 with the same designation.

You can target the exact rat that's scamming you by hovering over the you are scrammed icon.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Never not be posting

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

salartarium posted:

I guess this was well known, but I just found out that you can get blueprints with 20% Material Efficiency from COSMOS sites. Gives me a reason to finally build things myself.

Yeah but then you have to do cosmos

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Very important question, how do you feel about honking in local?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The idea of pap is weird

Why are you recruiting people that don't wanna do the thing?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Op can I get a postin pap?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

A months sub has increased about 5x and that's tied to real world money.

But I guess 5x inflation probably makes sense for the rest of the space pixles

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

they increased the sub to £15.99, and yet neither my main account nor my three alt accounts pay that much and are still paying the old price

Sorry I meant in isk costs from like 500m to 2.5bn

I have a vague memory or it being like 2-300m.

Everyone want 2023 income numbers but still want to pay ship prices from when 20m/h raven belt ratting was the peak of pve

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Elchimpster posted:

I cant even make 20m/h in 2023. I am bad

Edit* and who decided we needed to play minesweeper to hack a can?

Give me endless minigames over Chase the can

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Elchimpster posted:

So 500 nu plex at 5mil each?
Has income creep really gotten that far? I thought I had an infinite money hack with c5 but theres gotta be people getting that income outside of wormhole?

Null sec sucks for income news at 11

C5/6 is good income
If your some kind of tweaked up crazy person triple boxing frig abyss is similar money
Poch stuff makes money, I dunno about this
Burner pirate missions

Then there's a drop to about half to a third of the above for easier or more mindless stuff

Good Moons unless your Corp taxes the poo poo out of them
Cruiser abyss
Multibox huffing
C3
Burner normal missions

Probably some cap based stuff, who knows caps suck.

The top stuff is in and around 500m to 1bn an hour the second row is 250-500m an hour.

Or you can spin ishtars in their natural homeland of the great Serengeti of nullsec

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Files made me join

Also not what made me join but honerouable mention for the drama factory that was DPPH

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Sounds wild, more words please

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

That's basically their entire use case.

Blap jump freighters and gank them

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Kaysette posted:

AWU, werewolves of Jita

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

apseudonym posted:

Cool I'm in that discord but one of my RL friends that I played Eve with mentioned they had sov now so I wasn't sure.

You can pretend sov doesn't exist quite easily

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Ashy put up a basic passive drake fit that was good for C2s, but then Ashy did the thing so their blog is now permanently offline

It's back as of a couple of days ago at least.

You live in brave land right? Easiest way to get some hole cash is look for holes and multibox huff.

If you wanna shoot stuff look for c3s, ideally with a lot of anoms stored up and no/not many other holes in system. C3s only have one static (wormhole that respawn as soon as it dies instead of randomly whenever bob feels like it) and a null static c3 is rarely wanted by people that live in holes. Wait till you find one with few holes or roll them.

Then take a t3c, find a fit online, praxis, ishtar, or whatever multibox setup you like and clean it out for about 200- 300m/h depending on clear speed. Bring mtus and bookmark them.

Bingo bango, die to some random gang or make some blue loot bank.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Yeah, nearly all the value is in blue loot that sells to npcs.

Salvage can be alright too.

Also if you do a combat site with relics/data cans look for Tacoma battleship or other class of ships they often have a lot of isk in them.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

It's not really.

If the destination is your home, just drop out.

If you shoot one of the many light blues you made, people just need to get over it.

1 bomber out of 30 being blue isn't the reason you lost your orca.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Shoot blues tell vile rat

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Delta squad were right to shoot him

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Fw how it works

Find front line system controlled by the bad guys

Go to appropriate plex for your ship class

Shoot npc.

Either people turn up-> shoot them

Or people don't-> get paid in when timer runs out

The whole thing exists to try and push people together so they can shoot each other

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Elukka posted:

Oh I know alphas can access a lot of stuff, but you're pretty gimped on 1.5 mil sp or whatever compared to a properly established character.

It's 5m, or 6m if you save your referral bonus.

Also if you never start one you'll never have one takes only a few mins to make the account and set the skill queue if you never touch it again not much lost

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Kartoon was right

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Also the documentary was a nice trip down memory lane. It's good.

It's loving long though

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

What a terrible set of options

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Yeah you don't miss much without visuals as long as you know where delve is

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

join geese, gently caress around in stain, honk in local, make people upset by your existence

It's not much but it's honest work

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Why would delta do this?

Also in goosefleet we have stain and honestly, stain is loving awesome. It's the dumbest place in eve.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

it's pretty easy actually: everyone that was kicked last summer has their services ban rescinded, because we were right. I mean, if you want to prove that GSF has actually moved on, it's the lowest effort move to make. Barely any of us want to come back, but it's the principle that counts here. And no, we won't be crawling to Asher to ask for it. Make it happen. Prove you've changed. Proved you've moved into the 21st Century with the rest of us. It ain't that hard

You make it sound so simple.

But won't someone think about the poor karmafleet edgelords

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

grumplestiltzkin posted:

would the apparently only two remaining big null blocks kindly go to war with each other so that i can 3rd party them in bombers? thanks in advance

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

I think it's fair to say that Groomswarm was bad, but a lot of the galaxy was abundantly worse, and the contrast let them skate by

how are things going these days? not just with "we finally deposed the sex pest" but with the casual transphobia and other general insecure chuddism

We made a new Corp, without bigotry, dogknapping or sex pests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Can confirm was not negwalleted, banned or punished in anyway for the high crime of being a goose.

It was 60% Elusif being Elusif and 40% pubbies being pubbies on reddit.

Turns out we didn't have a giant botting rmt empire afterall.