Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Goosefleet still exists, CCP doesn't seem interested in closing us down since they just massively hammered elusif (pbuh, who is no longer associated with goosefleet at all) and the high gov quit playing.

We're figuring out leadership and ensuring some internal problems are sorted out but we're still hanging around Catch because our buddies there are still cool with us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Solus posted:

Experimenting with AI

lmao

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Solus posted:

incredible avatar

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

"drat obvious bait time to engage for ten pages" - goons, unfailingly

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Baculus posted:

its nice every once in a while for delta and goose people to run into each other and shitpost some dipshit into eating a ban

apparently the pubbies on reddit think we are the same group which is pretty loving gross.

no offense, just... like why would we play eve online...

we're the same kind of Dangerous Schismatics (tm) so it makes sense

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Good poo poo. Okay back to sleep

thanks buddy

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

what if i just hand you 100b and you do it for me

I keep thinking I should hand fnln half my net worth and get a weekly stipend from it

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

hailthefish posted:

A lot of people thought that

I trust the homie

which is probs my first mistake

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

is that one from the dump of poo poo that included the SLOW people posting pedophile memes that google docs nuked almost as fast as the /r/eve mods did or is that different examples of SLOW being a trashfire of subchuds

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

I just saw your tag and bothered to read your name. Now i feel bad cause you did join a better corp

pros: we're not racist/sexist/LGBTQ-phobic
cons: after the leadership shakeup, we're now run by a triumvirate of d-name posters

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

d in name, s in tier.

:hmmyes:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ragnarokette posted:

Big PaDDy also arguably a D name? :tinfoil:

dabigredpaddy

(sorry homie i had to i didn't mean it)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

dragonshardz posted:

bigpaddy, corgski, and me to d'ceet, dietinghippo, and...???

it me

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Anyways, yes, we still exist. No, we didn't RMT. Yes, Reddit was whipping themselves into a frenzy because Elusif couldn't help himself. Yes, we have new leadership. No, CCP did not negwallet the alliance and everyone in it and ban all the directors. And yes, we still massively and aggressively

in local

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

hailthefish posted:

I like giving blues a friendly honk as I fly past, sometimes they even honk back :3:

Hell, sometimes even our reds honk back. It's the gift that keeps on giving

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

raminasi posted:

Also, unless it changed since I was in (and andromache is the authority, not me), an inactivity kick isn't considered punitive. You can just do whatever you did to join originally again and nobody will give a poo poo. The tantrum-throwers never seem to figure this out - they spend more time whining than it would take them to just reapply and get re-admitted.

Yeah I got inactivity purged from waffe a couple times and dropped corp when the mittens poo poo happened, and when the dread pirate elusif comedy reddit drama shenanigans happened and it looked like CCP was going to dumpster GEESE, my first thought was "well at least I can get back into waffe if everything goes tits up".

Thankfully CCP did not dumpster GEESE and in fact our original CEO has been unbanned and given compensatory sub time on her accounts so we will continue hooting and honking into the abyss

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fajita Queen posted:

Huh what's the story there? They banned her initially and then realized there was no botting so they unbanned her, or what?

They banned her because she was the executor corp CEO pending the investigation into Elusif and once the investigation wrapped up they unbanned her and comped her omega, having finally realized that banning the CEO of an alliance because they're the latest reddit drama causing you do paperwork is loving stupid

Senior GM Stinger is a bro for sorting that out

Kazinsal fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 13, 2023

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ded posted:

omega for a deleted character nice

dragonshardz was not the CEO

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

TEST took a look at what goons were pumping out during Rorqual madness & thought they could do it better. They were very, very wrong

ALRIGHT, RORQUALS RORQUALS RORQUALS! Come on in, rorqual lovers! We got mining rorquals, we got huffing rorquals, we got ice rorquals, we got ratting rorquals, we got battle rorquals, we got hot drop conduit rorquals...

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

iirc brisc is a real world low level republican politican so you can imagine what listening to him talk for hours is like

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

A friend of mine bought me an account because another forum we were on was going downhill and he had been a goon for a few years at that point.

It's been a wild ride.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I genuinely have no idea what PRISM's up to these days.

As far as I know Goosefleet has no shitters in our ranks, and if there are and I don't know about it, send me receipts and I will airlock them.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Elchimpster posted:

Does goose or prism ever throw capitals around? Ive got like 3 dreads at V plus t2 guns for each, and somehow the joke dread is considered the best? What happened to moros and rev superiority?

Geese do sometimes. When we were in Omist there were a handful of dreadballs. Less so now but we have them in case everything goes tits up in Catch.

Personally I'm expecting Catch to be a bit of a warzone after poo poo pops off in the southeast, so there's probably going to be cap action in the future.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I'm pretty sure GROON is dead at this point :rip:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kaysette posted:

AWU, werewolves of Jita

thread title

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

psilocybin laden posted:

it gets worse!!! we were fighting loving rokhs!!! or at least that's what we were shooting on grid, other poo poo was there but lmao

take a wild guess at what rokhs resist profile is!!!! take a wild guess at what damage types tremor does!!!!

edit: i dont know was happening in the first of the two fleets since i was in fleet two not that it matters

aar summary: "we are loving morons"

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Shoot blues tell vile rat

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The safest way to ship stuff during the event is to pay PushX to do it.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

floppyspud posted:

Yes, but if you’re gonna start using them daily it’s a big waste of money, which is exactly what I said before. About 1.8 bil per month for daily injectors, whereas omega is like 2.2 or something, where you will get more sp and all the other benefits.

How much money did you spend on injectors for that character and how often do you use it? Lol

Everything is free if you SRP fraud enough!

This message brought to you by: the <GEESE> director of SRP

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

4) sell some pubbie dipshit the logged off rorq

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

IIRC the only real red flag that Waffe uses for vetting is fresh account/minimal posts, so, yeah, go run the tutorial and apply to Waffe.

I've been in and out of Waffe several times and even though I'm a highgov director in <GEESE> I'm pretty sure that if geese fell apart I could just pop my way back into line membership and maybe even the FC corps in Waffe within a day. The ten dollar bond > all.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

floppyspud posted:

Eh, his channel first started with eve, but I guess yeah he mostly got popular from the space videos. I wonder if he still looks at SA.

He posts occasionally in the spaceflight thread in SAL still.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

floppyspud posted:

First goon ever to be self aware and not huff copium 12 hours a day. Probably the best explanation of why not to join goons, from a goon. Funny that. Btw if you want to join an actual goon group… GooseFleet is probably your only option, and luckily it’s a good one (if you can make your own fun.)

yeah now that I'm not working 60 hours a week and dealing with business operations having a failure cascade I'd like to try to come up with new fun poo poo for geese to do

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The man called M posted:

https://youtu.be/BCSeISYcoyI?si=MNPNsGaOA-YNfjPC

In case anyone’s interested, Down The Rabbit Hole made a documentary about EVE Online. (They are known for covering some of the most hosed up poo poo on the internet)

it's six hours long and i swear to god I'm high gov in an eve alliance and i'm not clicking on that poo poo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

join geese, gently caress around in stain, honk in local, make people upset by your existence

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah like you *could* carrier rat in Stain but being not sovnull means we can’t drop a supercap umbrella on you when you inevitably get tackled by a blops roam

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cactus Ghost posted:

how do i get into a hole

I recommend personal hygiene and some good chat-up lines.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

Did Brave give a reason why they finally feel comfortable throwing their lot in with the Imperium, rather than repeating their history of "going their own way" and immediately shacking up with the worst personalities this game has to offer?

the imperium became the worst personalities the game has to offer

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

Which one of you are the gay worm holers
and which one of you are like, gooses in npc space. I'll join one of you now.

The gay wormhole geese are also the gay Stain geese. We're one and the same. Come honk in local.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

biomassing is the coward's route