Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Rhymenoserous posted:

Edit: Isabella is your candidate for the next CSM? lmao what the gently caress, just being in a room with her for 10 minutes is enough to make most reasonable people jam screwdrivers in their ears. Is this another Xenuria comedy candidate?

I managed to tolerate her for about 11 minutes on a joint Delta/Black Ops fleet before docking in the nearest citadel, throwing my Cerb on contract for basically nothing, and pod jumping back to 1dq.

Liking Isabella and her ridiculous regurgitated nonsense is just self-reporting to other people around you that you are, in fact, a loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
I can't believe this needs to be said, but here we go anyway:

Don't get your loving alliance logo tattooed on you

Don't get the actual progression of alliance logos tattooed on you

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Coasterphreak posted:

it should come with a box that you can keep all your valuables in so someone knows what to empty

label it "Corp Hangar"

e: or alternatively, "Alliance Wallet"

"Hangar4Jay"

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Baron of Bad News posted:

Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail.You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?