Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

honestly that's tame for a trumper these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Kazinsal posted:

Thankfully CCP did not dumpster GEESE and in fact our original CEO has been unbanned and given compensatory sub time on her accounts so we will continue hooting and honking into the abyss

I'm sure reddit will poast apologies shortly lmao

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

floppyspud posted:

How many reddit chuds automatically decided she was guilty because she

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

weapons in stations

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

is the doctrinal response against rokhfleet no longer to refit 800 mm autocannons and a scrambler

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dirac Fourier posted:

The best bombing run I ever went on was led by wheniaminspace

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Did Brave give a reason why they finally feel comfortable throwing their lot in with the Imperium, rather than repeating their history of "going their own way" and immediately shacking up with the worst personalities this game has to offer?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I think it's fair to say that Groomswarm was bad, but a lot of the galaxy was abundantly worse, and the contrast let them skate by

how are things going these days? not just with "we finally deposed the sex pest" but with the casual transphobia and other general insecure chuddism

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

The Bible posted:

Gonna be exciting when they release this one as a PSVita exclusive for some reason.

are they actually chasing the console dragon or are they just going to put the thing on a goddamn PC this time

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

psilocybin laden posted:

tl;dr everyone wants to be a goon until it's time to be a Goon, they want the name on the door and the clout that comes with being regged on this dead comedy site but nothing to do with what it means or any of the social / community responsibility it comes with

great post

this dumb gay website has a horrific and checkered past; we now in our older age understand the importance of speaking up quickly and firmly for what's right, especially when it's important

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Drone posted:

Was at a party recently and, as things obviously very normally and commonly do at parties, conversation turned to EVE. Hearsay from others is that EVE Goons for the most part completely severed with SA because "SA has gone woke".

Not sure the details on that but it certainly lines up with some things I've seen posted here, and with a poo poo ton of awkward memories I have from my time playing. EVE Goon Culture was always a time capsule of reactionary SA forums trash stuck in the year 2007.

It's weird how often "being woke" or "those sjw moralists" are simply pejorative conjugation of "people with morals"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

can you just create a bookmark in a system with a ridiculous number of AU from gate to gate?

Sometimes, but not all systems are like that!

A roamer is likely to see you on dscan warping from gate to gate, too.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

and then they all clapped

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

lol who makes a game from scratch and wilfully adds capitals

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

i will always appreciate trumpets and honking

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

eww, getting a slight urge to play this again. Wonder how much the impounding charges of all of my asset safety poo poo in Irmalin are

Go play Helldivers 2, or Zork. Anything.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

they jacked the price of a sub from £11.99 to £15.99 initially, nerds got mad so CCP said one account will pay the new amount, but every alt account linked to your main account can pay the old amount. All of mine seemed to pay the old amount, rather than the increased one

christ alive I can't believe I used to pay so much money for this game

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Coasterphreak posted:

you had me going for a second

:same:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Cease to Hope posted:

an annoying 40K community guy is pivoting to eve

incel bots

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

for realsies, it's remarkable how little effort it took Games Workshop to reclaim their two fiction settings from the kinds of fascists and theocrats they've always openly panned

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

whine dilation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

anyone who would recommend eve over the extraordinary selection of extremely good social and solo games that have come out in the last 18 months is pulling your leg