Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Lorem ipsum posted:

250b looks pretty low based on the ~5T stolen in the video he posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvhQ6O_SPs

Ah finally, a video. I hope we get a book about it later. At least he got all of my clones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Saithir posted:

So, instead of coming and posting this crap you should take your own advice and tell us some interesting things about Eve Online, like for example how to effectively get more isk from the 1DQ market.

The market in EVE Online is controlled by a small group of people, if he's not part of the insider knowledge group, he won't be able to give you good information. In essence, progressively the message emanating from Goon financial experts is that until there is reliable long-term evidence that the benefits of market transitions outweigh the risks, it is prudent to limit most financial interventions to rigorous financial research settings.

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Libluini posted:

I tried Vanguard again in the latest free test.

My recommendation so far: Don't

Vanguard has a long way to go before it's yet another blockbuster hit CCP game.

That aside, to bubble half the fleet is double the fun.