Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

posting on page 1 of yet another eve thread. How many pages until the next drama?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

We havent made it to the end of this page yet

quick, someone break out chat logs or something!

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

why does all the good shitposting happen outside of my timezone :(

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Elukka posted:

Honestly he probably can? Nobody's going to be dropping 70 mil and spending an hour trying to decloak every invisible neutral. I've never actually seen an observatory in reality.

This poor fellow was trying to mid his blops bridge

https://zkillboard.com/kill/107773101/

2 observatory's later and we had him

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Elukka posted:

Am I the only one kinda creeped out by the standard practice of corps/alliances wanting full API access including to goddamn private mails for membership? Like yeah it's just game stuff but I've never heard of anything so invasive in any other game and it just feels weird. Even just the part of your current status and where you are and what you're doing in game being transmitted continuously to someone.

Sounds like you're trying to hide something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

psilocybin laden posted:

should we speculate about upcoming sov changes in pee online

They will be bad and/or problematic