Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Jay Derkin posted:

I think Shapiro is a blabbering idiot most of the time.

most of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Jay Derkin posted:

Yes most of the time. To say that someone is universally wrong 100% of the time is just an ignorant position to take. Every single person, whether I like or dislike them, is both right sometimes and wrong sometimes.

You do not, in fact, have to give it to ben shapiro.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022
Breitbart skews to the right in the same way that a railway tie shoved through your body lengthwise causes a bit of trauma.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022
You are taking my posts out of context and now I will fade into the manosphere instead of providing more context.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Jay Derkin posted:

The question being?

Thats a real humdinger, like you neither my eyes or scroll wheel is capable of going up.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022
I change my views all the time as long as I dont disagree with the information. I am enlightened.

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Baculus posted:

can an actual goon leader explain why i am blacklisted?
You're blacklisted because its easier to sweep inconveniences and reminders of failures under the rug. What else are they going to do, admit they might have hosed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Greg Haza posted:

We're allowing you there with some unpopular/bad-take opinions on things too, actively looking the other way.
Culture and societies evolve with the culture and the society as a whole. Please don't pretend to be the singular moral compass of a community when you have probably said/done much worse than a good portion of that community.

gently caress, and I can't stress this enough, all the way off.