Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

did mittens ever try continuing to play puppetmaster or is he actually gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Toalpaz posted:

Having fun isn't important to me.

youve picked exactly the right game

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

how do i get into a hole

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

wtf is a goon fucker aci

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ZombieLenin posted:

I have no idea what ACL is or whether or not I am on it. I can tell you that I am absolutely not a goonfucker; and if the best evidence that someone is a "goonfucker" is that they once bought 5 whole items they also sold for more than they bought them for, then I am afraid every goon trader in 1DQ is a goonfucker.

Incidentally, out of the abundance of curiosity I checked the current market price for that particular item today--again I no longer 'trade' fighters, so it's got nothing to do with me:

I guess what I am getting at is, I've got no idea what the buy order price was on 12/02, but that looks again like I put an extra zero in a buy order unintentionally... and bought 5 whole fighters that were listed for over 4 million less than that item is still currently selling for.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

is there still anything useful to be done with free accounts or nah

my old toon had a racist name and im letting it stay dead

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

floppyspud posted:

Any early game stuff in high or low you can do pretty well, but you will start to struggle if you go deeper into the game or in nullsec or wormhole space.

Probably your best option is faction warfare which is booming right now, you can get into it pretty well on your first day with the 1,000,000 sp from someone’s recruitment link.

do you mean combat in nullsec or like, space spreadsheets and poo poo

basically what im asking is if disposable rifter tacklers are still useful

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i want to join alpha pirate crew

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i didnt read any of that

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

do not play eve online

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

*draws from local deck* "who the hell is sesfan"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

apparently, according to this. the rest of this local draw is just crude drawings of mario

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Libluini posted:

I honestly thought at first this is what you get if you ask chatGPT "tell me a story about EVE Online"

:v:: that mario image

:can:: I can't display images, but I can describe one if you'd like. Can you provide more details about the Mario image you're referring to?

:v:: rhe one goons post i n local

:can:: Ah, I see! Goonswarm Federation, one of the largest player alliances in EVE Online, is known for posting various images in local chat during their activities. Unfortunately, I can't access specific images posted in-game, but they often use humorous or iconic images from popular culture, including Mario, to convey messages or simply to add some fun to their interactions in EVE.

:tinfoil:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

mice knelt down

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

is this that "mind wake virus" i keep hearing about

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i am glad the geese have not rejoined the reddit sex offenders

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

WOOF

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

HONK

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

given the history of how badly some corps have been cleaned out by spies that seems reasonable for anyone you don't know irl

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Elukka posted:

I mean if i was a space spy I feel like I would be talking on Discord or whatever and not posting HELLO MY SPACE SPY HANDLER Eve mails.

think of it more as an opportunity for spies to gently caress up than as a surefire way of catching them

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

z

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

demonicon posted:

whats your problem with d. names?

yeah, they're nice names

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

FOR ME TO POOP ON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003