Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lmao mega64 again

that dudes loving unstoppable

that said please stop him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
you can put orifice discussion of final fantasy races up there with collect-a-thon mascots in terms of conversation that should get you run out of town on a rail

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
steiners got some of my favorite character growth in final fantasy alongside wakka

he's got my favorite pep talk during the punished zidane segment (no not that one, the other one) and his defiant declaration of friendship if you talk to him on the invincible is one of the cutest things in ff9

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the development of the cast in general is top shelf in 9 tbh i just wish amarant had more time in the oven and freya didnt become moral support after her story threads fall off

but they still have some great moments in optional dialogue if you chase them down for conversation enough

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the final fantasy megathreads

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
this site has a sickness of the spirit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009