Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hint: it’s in one of the rules screenshots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Radio Games Forum posted:

- Spotted spelling mistake in rules eventually, but like the word that way more and am leaving it as easter egg.

lol

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Not looking forward to Ad Games 😬

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Proof that kirby is just a pink boo (i think boo came out first)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Could you change my username to Video Games? Thx!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah please change me back to ShallNoiseUpon

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lady Dracula posted:

ive been thinking about tryin' bg1EE and bg2EE but each time i try to find some qol mods to bring it into the 21st century i just encounter a wall of "well we've played it for 30 years and havent needed qol mods why should you?!?!?!"

im spoiled. im old. im tired. leave an old woman to her walker... and give me easy mods.........

There are so many qol mods my goon, idk where you looked but the bg thread on SA is all about qol mods

Try this to start

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It is pretty good vanilla

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

there's an option in baldur.ini to enable area-of-effect markers!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Halloween month is over, time to take off our spooky disguises and get our usernames back

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I really don't like Steiner

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Steiner spends the first half of a long game being the "stop having fun guys" guy

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

gr8

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Why haven't the mods granted this person's simple & humble request? What's going on?

Belgian Waffle posted:

I'll contribute towards our journey to page 69 by begging shamelessly for a GOTY probe.

It's one of the few times I post every year, I may as well get something to remember it by.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I know a goon who's spent hundreds of dollars on steam games

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

lol you spent money to join an internet forum??

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

i haven't played xenoblade 2 so i cannot judge

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s his 50th next year…

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

anime used to be called Japanimation, lol

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Folks, we’ve come a long way. it’s time to repeal the « no gamergate » rule

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

ban all AI: Somnium Files chat.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's the difference between trolling and flaming? Thanks

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What news lol. « This one studio closed because of incompetent management and unrestricted greed » yeah well join the frickin club !!!