Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

quote:

• The more people who feel comfortable posting about what they love with excited and can trust us to help keep it facilitating then the more we can grin, enjoy posting and play video games.

I think this is supposed to say "with excitement and can trust us to help keep facilitating it"? I'm very tired but I don't think that's why I couldn't understand this without reading it a few times.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Scholtz posted:

What in the fresh hell is this nonsense?

lol this owns

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

Dad Games. We got your God of War. We got your Bioshock. We got your Last of Us. Everything you ever need.

All the dads I know play factorio for thousands of hours, not any of those games

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Yes

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Postmodern Video Games posted:

When are we getting postmodern video games

According to loud dipshits on the internet postmodern just means Communist, so Papers Please and Disco Elysium and Tetris are already there

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ahahah this owns. Thank you for making games a fun forum, vg :cheers:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Big Mutha Truckers 2 posted:

Shame there's a 25 character limit

astral has confirmed that this will likely be increasing in the future, endless possibilities await

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'm surprised none of the mods have stepped forward to claim Educational Games yet tbh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I really should not be surprised by this lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I like mine but I also think I'd like to have Fajita Queen back

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

VG posted:

I will change this once I return home. :hai:

:cheers:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its not christmas yet. topic locked

christmas begins at 12:00 am on november 1st. topic unlocked, then relocked

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

american thanksgiving isn't a real holiday.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

hi. the final fantasy thread descended into a bunch of really gross sex jokes about steiner cutting his dick off and loving flesh lights and poo poo. the thread's title is also a joke about the hypothetical blowjob skills of a 17 year old. id prefer if neither of these things were the case. thank you.

what the gently caress

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Orv posted:

No way to stop exactly one person making extremely weird sex jokes, says only subforum where it regularly happens.

I have some bad news for you,

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Final Fantasys Megathread

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Leal posted:

Rename Let's Slay to Let's Sleigh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Jesus christ

Lima posted:

Thank you from all of Games really.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

NeonPunk posted:

Serious feedback: anybody who just casually drop that they spend over thousands and thousands on a gacha game should get an automatic sixer.

Please link the post

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Can the feb chat thread get a sticky

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Thanks that one has been a long time coming.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

behead those who post AI

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

the ps5 thread is uniquely awful so im not sure we should be using it as a baseline

Hopefully once they get a game to talk about it will be better

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Troll + flame the AI freaks until they don't feel welcome anymore. Tis the proper Goon way.

That's right.

It kinda worked on Rutibex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

a games industry thread that's actually just for discussing all of those various game dev simulator clones