Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

HopperUK posted:

I can't think of any games about the Egyptian pantheon but there must be one, right? If not why not, someone make one. It has to be true to the original myths.

immortal redneck

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
requesting a perma for the poster above

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
is forum admin Computer Video Games going to play some CRPGs now?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
the forum is still named "vlad games"
What Is To Be Done

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
clearly its time to start putting up christmas decorations but I can't think of any good names on that theme

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
ff16 is a soulslike

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
last time they did it the steam thread posters threw a fit
and then went right back to posting about pc gaming anyways

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
they can clearly afford :10bux:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
death to anime rpgs
where are the manga rpgs

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

RBA Starblade posted:

We already have that list but I'm pretty sure it's just, rightly, vtubers at the moment

vtubers aren't even a banned topic just a banned thread
posting about them is fine as long as you're Normal about it and not posting about how kawaii your oshi's butt is or whatever. and if not you get probed just like you would for getting creepy about any other anime stuff.

what's banned is making a separate thread that no non vtuber fans will ever read (and so nobody will report / probe the post where someone eventually gets weird)

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

is the vtuber ban because goons were too creepy over them? or some other reason

yeah adtrw went though multiple iterations of closing the thread due to creeps, eventually remaking it, a few months later closing again etc until eventually they just said no more threads

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Apr 24, 2024

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
did you try quoting the boring tedious posters and saying "Shut Up!!!"

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

wizard2 posted:

The site-wide rule for Bad AI Posting should be that if a non-mod, non-IK catches somebody doing it, they have the ability to appoint themselves Junior Deputy IK on the spot and tell that person to shut up and the Bad AI Poster isn't really supposed to fight back or argue.

surely good ai posts are exempt though!
and i can tell my personal very important opinions on this subject fall into the good category

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
trolling used to be cool, man

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
it has demon soul also

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
and dont forget GOTY foamstars,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
common misconception but the ps3 had no games.