Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Shoulda had Cat Games, plenty of those :smith:

Maybe for October it could be Bat Games instead, since bats are spoopy? :iit: :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Video games have gone mad with power

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

H110Hawk posted:

MOO2 is the best rad game.

Hell yeah

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I like chatting with my posting pals about video games, and it's pretty dang great I can do that here!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Maybe a pre-tweaked ini is a QOL mod? :thunk:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

No, you give it a baseball bat, and make it futilely threaten you whilst sobbing for a couple of days straight, giving it a mental break-down.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Victorious Radia posted:

can someone send me some money please

Mario's got your back

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I enjoy posting with my posting buddies in video games, and I think the moderators are doing a stellar job. I am sorry to hear some threads have issues, though.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

HopperUK posted:

so many kirbies!

Games rules and feedback: Bring back Kirby 64. With the lightsaber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

HopperUK posted:

Given their talents who do you think would win the hurdle race? Sonic runs faster but Mario is the better jumper.

Obviously it'd be Luigi, since he's already slippery and thus immune to water obstacles. Sonic drowns and it plays that awful music, and Mario gets distracted trying to get all the coins in the level.