Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gex is the only collect-a-thon mascot that matters

https://files.catbox.moe/m3kss1.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
it should not come back because its not even the first time the thread had to be closed for being horrible. its simply a really bad thread.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

SirSamVimes posted:

It had some dumb slapfights but it never was a "obliterate this thread from orbit" level imo

yeah man the extended discussion on how cleavage streamers were a horrible corrupting influence on our youth that stank of misogyny so bad you could smell it 3 subforums away was just "a dumb slapfight"

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
because even when the thread isnt about that its not good? and also this is like the third time this has happened to this thread? i would also love for the misogynists to have been given an extremely long break but even if they had all been hit the thread would still suck rear end and not be worth having

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
for reference since the top quote doesnt capture whats especially egregious about that post, before it was edited out it had a really awesome incest joke in it

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Looper posted:

who is the guy in the middle of the game master's sig?

thats game master anthony

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

HopperUK posted:

I'm just glad people are distracted from wanting to kick my rear end

she wont defend the honor of game master anthony...lets get her!!!!

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

fridge corn posted:

The recent ai derail in the rpg thread was incredibly tame and in no way remarkable. You could have had a completely identical derail about any other topic and it would have been just as unremarkable, and yet cuz it was about "AI" there's been a multitude of posts about it in here for some reason. Ppl kramering into threads firing off hot takes and derailing discussions is sort of part of the culture here on SA. If you can't put up with a bit of that every now and again then idk what to tell you

you specifically should not be talking about how many dumb pointless arguments should be allowed into a thread before its a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

it has demon soul also

demons souls was on the ps3, try again