Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
Sam, Joy Stickem here. Have you heard about video games? They were a popular pastime in the late 20th century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
the only AI that has EVER mattered and WILL ever matter is the sick rear end enemy pathing behavior in the original F.E.A.R.

:blastu:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
The site-wide rule for Bad AI Posting should be that if a non-mod, non-IK catches somebody doing it, they have the ability to appoint themselves Junior Deputy IK on the spot and tell that person to shut up and the Bad AI Poster isn't really supposed to fight back or argue.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

surely good ai posts are exempt though!
and i can tell my personal very important opinions on this subject fall into the good category

all jokes aside, I don't wish to know what a hypothetical good ai post is lol

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
Uh, they called the 5th Playstation the Playstation 5? :raise:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

trolling used to be cool, man

:wrong:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

HopperUK posted: