Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
:kirby:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Mods please don't change my name to vridge corn

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

This is insanity. When will he stop??

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Hello

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Would you like to rename the Games Forum to Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge?

You have selected: No.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

The recent ai derail in the rpg thread was incredibly tame and in no way remarkable. You could have had a completely identical derail about any other topic and it would have been just as unremarkable, and yet cuz it was about "AI" there's been a multitude of posts about it in here for some reason. Ppl kramering into threads firing off hot takes and derailing discussions is sort of part of the culture here on SA. If you can't put up with a bit of that every now and again then idk what to tell you

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

All I can say is we had a somewhat recent AI derail in the PS5 thread from someone with even more deranged opinions on AI and we all had a good laugh for a bit and then forgot about it. I don't think anyone even reported it and the poster in question didn't get probed or anything either.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Endorph posted:

the ps5 thread is uniquely awful so im not sure we should be using it as a baseline

:ironicat:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Scholtz posted:

Why is the PS5 thread even in this subforum, anyways?

It's first game comes out tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

you specifically should not be talking about how many dumb pointless arguments should be allowed into a thread before its a problem

I'm not here to relitigate that argument and nor is this the appropriate thread in which to do it