Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
battlebit is a pretty good radio game, half the fun is the random chatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

May 8, 2006

Varity posted:

Outrageous

Ah, well, looks like you got one Veeg queue up and 18er

May 8, 2006

Congratulations to ShallNoiseUpon for accepting his third term as a Something Awful forums moderator!

May 8, 2006

Mods please change my name to Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge

May 8, 2006

nobody here but us trees

May 8, 2006

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

Mods, just change my name. Dealer's choice.

you heard him mods, change his name to Erotic VNs

May 8, 2006

Lady Dracula posted:

ive been thinking about tryin' bg1EE and bg2EE but each time i try to find some qol mods to bring it into the 21st century i just encounter a wall of "well we've played it for 30 years and havent needed qol mods why should you?!?!?!"

im spoiled. im old. im tired. leave an old woman to her walker... and give me easy mods.........

I read your post and thought 'what qol mods would you need, it still plays pretty modern right' then realized it's me. I'm the problem. I'm sorry everyone.

May 8, 2006

I'll be keeping this name, thank you. Please post ideas for an RA2 av

May 8, 2006

if you ban them now you can say that the gross sex jokes were their final fantasy

May 8, 2006

final fantasy 9 is just final fantasy fine

now 8, that's a game

May 8, 2006

As the song goes: Final Fantasy is an RPG

May 8, 2006

lameasster anphony

May 8, 2006

the mods are too scared and weak to ban me, and amp abdicated his position. I will never face consequences. Kirby is a tired character that should have remained in the NES to rot along with the Noid and Wart

May 8, 2006

it's rule 0 of games: post dooky, get booky

May 8, 2006

video games used to be called joystickems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

I have reason to believe HopperUK is an AI moderator. For example, has anyone ever seen them outside? I rest my case.