Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
I'm not rally sure about this "Romero" guy or if he's a doom guy but i intend to find out

already learned something apparently it's a computer file

all of the other books at the library are all five nights at freddies type or minecraft type books, or dvds of the mario movie. this is the only doom type book i found. Wish me luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

What about Daikatana? Is there a Daikatana Guy?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Johnathan Romero

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If there are hair care tips please share

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Suspect A posted:

all of the other books at the library are all five nights at freddies type or minecraft type books, or dvds of the mario movie. this is the only doom type book i found. Wish me luck

I haven't read that specific work, but Catherynne M. Valente is a very good writer with many well-earned awards. So, hey, if you're stuck at a Minecraft-only library, the one she wrote might be your best bet.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i just read that book, it's decent.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A DOOM book?!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

thats probably a good book, but i doubt it compares to Masters of Doom

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Oh yeah that reminds me. How much do you think my Doom House DVD is worth since the writer, director, and star of Doom House is now dead?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Doom Guy is Pip Boys pen name

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm a potato how I use computa

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I really enjoyed Chapterhouse Doom, that one was the one where things got really :catdrugs:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

there's a backwater town in WA that's going to vote on whether or not to dissolve their (only) library because it stocked books on gay and trans folks.

they're going to nuke the libhrary because it reminded them that those people exist.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Buce posted:

there's a backwater town in WA that's going to vote on whether or not to dissolve their (only) library because it stocked books on gay and trans folks.

they're going to nuke the library because it reminded them that those people exist.

I read recently that one of the more conservative U.S. states is abolishing all school librarian positions. Presumably for similar reasons. Then I foresee them progessively removing all library books about sexuality, evolution, race issues, non-chud politics, teen rebellion, social sciences and so on until so few books are left they just shut the libraries completely.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Buce posted:

they're going to nuke the libhrary because it reminded them that those people exist.

Lazy motherfuckers. At least they pulled the racy books and burned them where I grew up. Now people are just carpet bombing the whole library because there was some tit on tit stuff. Like it's tainted the modesty of all language. People can't read anything without thinking "tit" every few words anymore.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Please support your local library. Many of them also have DVDs and videogames, and they offer much more than just being a place for bums to wash their feet in the bathroom sink.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nordvpn is kind of like a library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Bill Watterson and John Kascht have a book coming out in October and I ordered it for my library the nanosecond I found out.