Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Are you telling me Seaside Loafer is back??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Pablo Bluth posted:

The Well Trained Dogs Act. You have to be either able to show your dog is well trained (eg responds to commands, not excessively aggressive, etc) or you are actively attending dog training. If your dog is reported as an issue and fails an obedience test then you have a defined period to attend classes and pass a retest, or you lose the dog.

Oh I see, a new paper bag test

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Jakabite posted:

The drug market in the UK is particularly good at the moment because of Brexit - with so much chaos at the border it’s easier and therefore cheaper to get more through for importers. I used to sit firm on my commitment to only taking 80+ a gram gear but these days 50 is actually fine. Likewise ket has got good again. It’s a great time to be a drug user in the UK!!!

so there we finally have found something "good" that Brexit brought?

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

I will never ever understand the mindset of people who are into stimulants.

I have never ever in my life once thought ‘I wish I was more stimulated’.

so, no caffeine, chocolate, alcohol, sugar for you ever?

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Mourning Due posted:

Any recommendations on a decent umbrella?

The velcro on my existing one has given up on hooking together. Sidenote: gently caress velcro. Planned obsolescence, goes all lovely and wooly after a years usage.

I want a button clasp, small enough to fit in a shoulder bag (no ridiculous golf umbrellas). Have had a look online, but every bloody one was velcro.

Cheers!

you can replace the velcro or change it to a button if that's all that's broken

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Jakabite posted:

Lot of granola and yoghurt eaters. Maybe that will be next week’s breakfast for ol’ Jakabite.

Anyone ever had a cheese and jam sandwich? Not a misspelling. Usually some sort of emmental type cheese on a crusty roll. I invented it at a breakfast buffet once and it’s great.

I like honey with Emmentaler, it somehow matches up for me.
Raspberry with some soft cheese brie-like.

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

His Divine Shadow posted:

twice baked so it's hard. I would say it's sort of like a biscuit.

I mean that's the literal meaning of biscuit.
(yes I know that nowadays biscuit is often fluffy barely-once-baked)

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

That sounds like a scone (or what Americans call biscuits). Biscuits are hard and crunchy not soft and squishy.

I mean yeah, but this thing is also called Biskuit https://www.backenmachtgluecklich.de/rezepte/biskuitrolle-grundrezept.html and it's clearly not baked twice.

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

look, it could be worse: they could feed them /fast food/ !!

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

personally I don't care but the thread needs a punching bag and I'm not letting the low hanging fruit slip out from under me

If you slip on them, they’re not hanging anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Never trust insurance companies named after Swiss cities, that's all I'm saying.

I think they are named after the cantons. And you'll have to be more specific, I think there were at least 3, probably more, with that naming scheme.