Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sean Strickland world championship match.
This poll is closed.
No. 2 4.88%
gently caress you. 22 53.66%
I'm going to stop watching the UFC. 8 19.51%
I stopped watching the UFC years ago. 9 21.95%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I’m near the end of my thirties and the last year has been nothing but poo poo breaking down. I thought I had more time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Super Deuce posted:

I saw Frankie Edgar in Atlantic City like 11 years ago or something and I’m pretty sure he was like 4 and a half feet tall. It was actually bizarre seeing how small he was. I had never before seen so close such a small human that I know could have beaten my rear end. He seemed less than half the size of me.

Cyborg towers over lil Frankie

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Izzy didn’t even try for an Imanari roll smh. Just moonwalked around the cage. Very shameful.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

AndyElusive posted:

Man there's a lot of pent up Izzy hate funneling into Strickland memes out there.

After watching that fight though, I just don't understand MMA anymore. For gently caress sakes.

https://twitter.com/DinThomas/status/1561216021943369728

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

delightful posted:

Just catching up on the ONE card and loving it. Has Dana ever commented on the possibility of adding 1-2 non-MMA combat sports to UFC cards? I think as long as they didn't add a ton of weight classes, I'd definitely enjoy a Muay Thai and/or Boxing fight. It would break up the cards nicely, and gives them more champs to promote.

The only crossover I foresee is a Power Slap match to end the prelims or open a main card.

E: f, b

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Shumagorath posted:

or can jon jones do more crimes plz

*opens bookmarked threads, sees 447 unread posts in the MMA thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

This is the first Fight Circus I’ve watched all the way through.
Although YouTube’s a step down from CamSoda, it was an enjoyable, trashy mess.
Morbidly obese kickman had better mobility and cardio than most UFC heavyweights.