Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/sep/11/paul-pogba-could-face-ban-of-up-to-four-years-after-failing-drug-test-in-italy

It pains me to say something nice about anyone associated with United, but SAF was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?
I'm hearing rumors that multiple premier league teams are interested in signing Mbappe, but none of them have made an offer anywhere close to PSG's valuation of the player. Mbappe's preference is still to join Real Madrid next summer, so a deal is unlikely now that the transfer window has closed. Be sure to like and subscribe, and don't forget to hit the bell icon so you get notifications about all the latest breaking transfer news.

You can't ban Fabrizio...we are all Fabrizio.

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Mbappe will be joining Newcastle and if anyone suggests otherwise they should be banned imo just imo

Literally Fabrizio Romano

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?

TheRat posted:

Apparently Perisic snapped his ACL in training. That's what, number 387 this season?

Does Big Ange have a good history with youth players? Sucks about Perisic, but the Postecoglou halo has me thinking they'll take it in stride and probably end up with some teenager from the academy locking down the role for years.

J Hume
Apr 23, 2013

What is the best number?

Dudley posted:

Jesus Christ I actually looked. Outside of the Luton game, Chelsea have scored 2 (Two) goals in the league.

With Fat Frank it was funny, now it's sort of sad. The fact that I'm feeling any sympathy for Chelsea is proof that we're in the bizarro timeline.