Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Delicious crack

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Willie Devouring His Crack

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
badass

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
huh, it kinda does

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLN3fVT6Bms

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Milo and POTUS posted:

huh, it kinda does

I’ve been watching a bunch of essays on Goya and Beksinski and my friend sent me that photo and I was like this is insanely similar in composition to Goyas portraiture

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

I’ve been watching a bunch of essays on Goya and Beksinski and my friend sent me that photo and I was like this is insanely similar in composition to Goyas portraiture

It looks like he is lighting a juicer on fire. I'm happy to admit I don't know much about smoking crack.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Fun fact: He thought he was going to die of cancer so he started bringing homeless men to hotels and smoking crack and having sex with them while his partner video taped it.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I have an art history degree and can confirm that Goya was heavily influenced by both Alf and crack rock

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
the bean guy???

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Fun fact: He thought he was going to die of cancer so he started bringing homeless men to hotels and smoking crack and having sex with them while his partner video taped it.

that is indeed a fun fact

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sid Vicious posted:

goya owned.

thats all

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Max Wright lived a better life than ALF

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

where do you think goya got the idea from?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fuckin Goya think's were all Imperial and poo poo.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Buce posted:

where do you think goya got the idea from?

Crack?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Saturn Smoking his Crackrock

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Crack is back in Pog form

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:golfclap:

Pox
Feb 16, 2015

Hollismason posted:

Breaking rear end

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I just made this because I have a bad brains

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

I can't blame him; apparently Alf was a nightmare to film on a deathtrap set, and everyone got second billing to a puppet.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

The_Franz posted:

I can't blame him; apparently Alf was a nightmare to film on a deathtrap set, and everyone got second billing to a puppet.

Artie Lange (co-starred with Max on the Norm show) talked about this. Max was a classically trained actor who spent years getting clowned on by a loving maniac with a puppet. It literally broke his brain.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Hollismason posted:

Living the best life

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

Artie Lange (co-starred with Max on the Norm show) talked about this. Max was a classically trained actor who spent years getting clowned on by a loving maniac with a puppet. It literally broke his brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szHCmccg4xQ

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssCL292DQA

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

Love it!

Feels more Francis Bacon than Goya to me, but it’s still fantastic.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gatto Grigio posted:

Love it!

Feels more Francis Bacon than Goya to me, but it’s still fantastic.

ive been studying some of Francis Bacons figure work and learning a lot about his life from documentaries recently so that is probably coming through, I really appreciate your kind words it’s one of the first like really “artistic” pieces I’ve made and I’m really happy with how it turned out, despite the subject matter being pretty ridiculous

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I was in a thrift store last week and saw a kid's schooldesk with a very crude copy of one of Francis Bacon's papal studies painted onto the desk surface in acrylic paint. I didn't buy it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i really enjoy his figure seated paintings

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

good job skwid

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

The eyes are so expressive. :allears:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he's not smoking crack, he's lighting a tea candle and he's about to enjoy a moment of quiet meditation

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bad Purchase posted:

he's not smoking crack, he's lighting a tea candle and he's about to enjoy a moment of quiet meditation

Like, completely knackered off some freebase tho. :okpos:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Based

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

mm crack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe