Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

:anime: place y'bets! :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Dana Carvey. Decades of living in Mike Myers' shadow will cause him to become bitter and jokerpilled, whatever that means

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

seth

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

when snl is written entirely by AI you could call it by the acronym 'snail'

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Donald Trump

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

oh did you just see this tweet too https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/1698064040617239031

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

I bet all 3,987,678 of my hard-earned funbux on Colin Jost b/c he blamed Trumb winning on pronouns or enbies or whatever

Pff
Aug 17, 2012
Just popped in from the Bearenstein universe to say it's Chris Farley over there. We found out in 2016 that when people said he was "a real sweetheart" they meant exclusively to white people. He's also ripped now and acting real intense about it like the Mallrats guy.

Pff fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Sep 5, 2023

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

no I haven't??????

not surprising that Norm of the North is a TERF dipshit though

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Lol

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Rob was already pro fash since perhaps 2015

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Your favorite one OP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Real interesting take from The Hot Chick...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Real interesting take from The Hot Chick...

he also did yellow face in this century

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

sleve mcdichael

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice
Unexpectedly - Finesse Mitchell

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Horatio

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
My mind is always blown that Kate McKinnon was in a long time relationship with Bari Weiss.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I will never become a right wing shithead

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I will never become a right wing shithead

think Sid meant Seth Meyers

tho Meyers supports the current entertainment strikes soooooo :p

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just meant seth

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

JAnon posted:

think Sid meant Seth Meyers

tho Meyers supports the current entertainment strikes soooooo :p

Woosh

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sandy sandbirds

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e632MMDPWKk

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Keenan Thompson hanging out with that Blacks For Trump dude who's at every rally.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'm out of the loop who was the last SNL member to become a right-wing shithead?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
David Spade is pretty much already there I think and Chris Kattan kinda looks like an rear end in a top hat to begin with so probably them op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Lorne Michaels helped Storm Front find hosting cuz he believes in the cause.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

saturday night live more like some nazis lmao :elon:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

David Spade is pretty much already there I think and Chris Kattan kinda looks like an rear end in a top hat to begin with so probably them op

lol what makes you think spade is a chud? He goes out of his way to be apolitical.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

lol what makes you think spade is a chud? He goes out of his way to be apolitical.

I’m not saying all-out chud but he’s pretty good friends with Adam Sandler who definitely leans conservative. He’s also stated that the reason he’s apolitical publicly is that he’s afraid of being cancelled for making a joke which is a very conservative thing to say.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Have you watched any of his recent stand-up?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m not saying all-out chud but he’s pretty good friends with Adam Sandler who definitely leans conservative. He’s also stated that the reason he’s apolitical publicly is that he’s afraid of being cancelled for making a joke which is a very conservative thing to say.

There’s lots of lovely people irl without theory-crafting more into the fold. I have no idea what Sandlers politics are, but anyone who has worked with him says he’s a saint. The only real chud in that group is deuce biggalow afaik.

Jelly posted:

Have you watched any of his recent stand-up?

I saw his last special on Netflix. What was bad about it? I only remember it being okay and him seeming nervous.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Pete Davidson, if all the booze and drugs he ingests on an hourly basis don't kill him first.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

There’s lots of lovely people irl without theory-crafting more into the fold. I have no idea what Sandlers politics are, but anyone who has worked with him says he’s a saint. The only real chud in that group is deuce biggalow afaik.

I saw his last special on Netflix. What was bad about it? I only remember it being okay and him seeming nervous.

He's obsessed with the two biggest red flags that signal chud comedians. He's unhealthily obsessed with cancel culture and he can't stop himself from being a colossal loving moron anytime the word "Fauci" comes out of his mouth. Like so many other boomer dipshits, COVID broke Spade's brain.

I'm amazed you thought it was okay, I couldn't get through five minutes of it. His comedy has fallen off a cliff, which is another big sign of going chud.

e: Was getting Spade/Carvey confused

Jelly fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 5, 2023

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

sorry but I don't really think Spade is a chud. Kattan's probably already a MGTOW now though sooooooo

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dana Carvey with his buddy David spade piling on the most popular conservative arguments for some reason and attacks scientists because they're too loving stupid to understand how science works.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jelly posted:

He's obsessed with the two biggest red flags that signal chud comedians. He's unhealthily obsessed with cancel culture and he can't stop himself from being a colossal loving moron anytime the word "Fauci" comes out of his mouth. Like so many other boomer dipshits, COVID broke Carvey's brain.

I'm amazed you thought it was okay, I couldn't get through five minutes of it. His comedy has fallen off a cliff, which is another big sign of going chud.

What the hell are you talking about? Carvey likes doing Fauci’s voice. Like he does trump and Biden. Unless he went on some diatribe about him recently I think you’re mistaking random references as some pointed opinion.

I listened to this podcast and there was absolutely nothing about it that came off as some judgement. He was making a silly voice while referencing the many boosters after the fact. You’re all trying way, way too hard to be angry.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Someone said Horatio I thought he was already a turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

You’re all trying way, way too hard to be angry.
They're both stupid boomers who are no longer funny and tell the same jokes your Trump-voting dad/uncle tells. If it walks and talks like a duck.