Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

Honestly all Motorhead songs sound like Ace of Spades, its just Ace of Spaces is the "best" version of Motorhead.

lol I was gonna say, if you like Ace of Spades then you like about 95% of Motorhead's catalogue outside their first album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

JnnyThndrs posted:

I hate Pearl Jam with every fiber of my being, Vedder’s style of singing is just horrible, but they knocked it out of the loving park with ‘Do the Evolution’. Great song, even better video.

Yellow Ledbetter is an awesome wasted karaoke song because you just have to know some sounds and grunts

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

such a fun beat to play and gently caress around with

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

You didn't even address the question

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bodyholes posted:

Spies, Sparks, High Speed, We Never Change

...From Coldplay's first album. Now of course Coldplay is a four letter word. I think the worst song I've ever heard in my entire life was a Chris Martin song a few years ago. It sounded like if South Park had done a fake Coldplay song to mock them, but it was a real song on the radio.

It's called "getting gooped"