Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I mean, there's a difference between "bands that suck" and "bands you dislike", but that's besides the point. Anyway...

The Beatles, "The Ballad of John & Yoko"
Sublime, "Santeria"
Justin Timberlake, "LoveStoned/I Think She Knows"
Maroon 5, "Wake Up Call"
Imagine Dragons, "Thunder"

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Dream On - Aerosmith

:hmmyes:

Vampire Panties posted:

Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Poohs Packin posted:

Moby sucks because he's an aggressive Vegan that lied about dating Natalie Portman.

Wow, never heard about this. What a shitbag.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Groke posted:

Every single song by Primus, of course.

I have a soft spot for "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver", but it's Tony Hawk's Pro Skater nostalgia and not necessarily actually liking it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Armitage posted:

I've noticed that no one here's posted bands that actually suck, like Imagine Dragons.

I already posted about liking "Thunder" in PYF, I didn't think it would be necessary to do it again :shrug:

Insetik posted:

To try and be serious:

The Propaganda and The Truth by Limp Bizkit. First 2 songs off The Unquestionable Truth EP, which starts out as some actually good songs with pretty interesting musical developments. Fred Durst is obviously the weakest part, but the music is interesting and pretty garage-rock like. After that, the rest is what you expect from Limp Bizkit but I'll stand by those 2 songs.

"Boiler" and "Take a Look Around" are my two Limp Bizkit songs, personally

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Some of these 90s videos are making me feel like a 12 year old girl again, my middle school friends & me swooning over Brandon Boyd and Dave Grohl and whatnot :allears:

kntfkr posted:

My own prison by creed

That, Torn, and One Last Breath are all on my "pleasures that I'm not guilty about" playlist

kntfkr posted:

i cry out to god
seeking only circumcision
gabriel stands and confirms
i created my own
jism

And I say, aaaaaaaaahhh... :o:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Foo Fighters are pretty, Foo Fighters are good, seems that all they ever wanted was Beefed Owl

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
The first five Offspring albums owned imho

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Offspring Smash is a perfect album. I put it on Rumors and ELO out of the blue

It's not perfect but I give it 9.99 out of 10, the .01 being Self Esteem

emSparkly posted:

Ixnay on the Hombre is a little long but it has some classics.

:hmmyes: I Choose to agree

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Mine was Genocide

As much as I love Genocide, my favoritest favorite song from Smash is probably Not the One because it's a good song to listen to but it has also (unfortunately) aged like fine wine

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

cumpantry posted:

just lol if you dont like the offspring

https://youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg

Hell yeah Crazy Taxi :rock:

And yeah, I named my diary after Dexter and one of my Tamagotchis "Kevin Jr." after Noodles (Kevin Wasserman), I loving loved '80s & '90s Offspring

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Saalkin posted:

Lots of wrong and bad opinions about The Offspring.

They own.

edit:

JnnyThndrs posted:

I hate Pearl Jam with every fiber of my being, Vedder’s style of singing is just horrible, but they knocked it out of the loving park with ‘Do the Evolution’. Great song, even better video.

The only things I know about Pearl Jam are that they made a big effort to fight against Ticketmaster's monopoly (good), "Do the Evolution" (good), and "Last Kiss" (very, very bad). None of those are reasons to hate them imho, so I'd love to know what makes them hateable in case I've missed something.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Revins posted:

I have nothing against pearl jam and eddie's supposedly a really good dude but Last Kiss was a crime against humanity and then radio perpetuated it by playing it all the loving time back in the day

:emptyquote:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

That 8th grade graduation song, "Time of Your Life" is probably one of the worst pop songs of all time. poo poo voice. poo poo guitar. poo poo song. poo poo lyrics. Just the absolute loving worst.

:agreed: Not worse than "Wake Me Up When September Ends" though

redshirt posted:

I'd say that song by Blink-182 but even that sucks.

I don't know enough about Blink 182 to declare them a good or bad band, but "Feeling This" owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

ElectricSheep posted:

Since the thread is turning into an Offspring slapfight I'm gonna pitch in that I listened to Americana a couple weeks ago for the first time since like 2001. I dunno why, I was doing a wiki walk but like through Apple Music and saw The Offspring and was like "oh poo poo, I had that CD" and loaded up Americana.

It was not a great experience but for some reason I listened to the whole goddamn thing and didn't regret a second of it. Kind of like my mind see-sawing between "this is bad" and "is this bad?"

I had Americana on tape as a teenager and I loved it, but semi-recently I realized that my attention span grew enough from my childhood to listen to all of "Pay the Man". Anything is possible.

Their first five albums were basically the soundtrack to my preadolescence.

quote:

I got home and had a weird urge to play Tony Hawk though

Weird? :raise:

edit:

Milo and POTUS posted:

I wish your mom had no offspring

:owned: