Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I reactivated Netflix just to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was unwatchable halfway through the second episode. I'm gonna assume that goons recommending it is just another troll job

i insist you watch the whole series no matter how tedious and slow it may become

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pfc watch legend of the galactic heroes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

evilmiera posted:

We're you watching the original series or the revamped one?

The original sub on Netflix. It sucked balls and I will not start watching it again, sorry. This thread has trolled me enough wrt anime

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

there’s a couple anime series I want to rewatch as an adult to see how they hold up and evangelion is not one of them

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

just watch Bernie explaining Evangelion

Apr 7, 2003

Solarin posted:

there’s a couple anime series I want to rewatch as an adult to see how they hold up and evangelion is not one of them

I was an adult in 1998 and there are no anime series that happened when I was not an adult that I want to rewatch. Also none after I was an adult.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

weird but a quotes a quote

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

I reactivated Netflix just to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was unwatchable halfway through the second episode. I'm gonna assume that goons recommending it is just another troll job

:owned:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Pfc watch Golden Boy

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the time has come to rewatch 400 episodes of Pokémon to truly form an opinion on it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

wrong one to watch

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
the netflix one is some newer dub

Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

the netflix one is some newer dub

seems suspicious.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006