Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

If a President does not have Immunity, the Opposing Party, during his/her term in Office, can extort and blackmail the President by saying that, “if you don’t give us everything we want, we will Indict you for things you did while in Office,” even if everything done was totally Legal and Appropriate. That would be the end of the Presidency, and our Country, as we know it, and is just one of the many Traps there would be for a President without Presidential Immunity. Obama, Bush, and soon, Crooked Joe Biden, would all be in BIG TROUBLE. If a President doesn’t have IMMUNITY, he/she will be nothing more than a “Ceremonial” President, rarely having the courage to do what has to be done for our Country. This is not what the Founders had in mind! Protect Presidential Immunity. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Without Presidential Immunity, the Presidency will lose its power and prestige, and under some Leaders, have no power at all. The Presidency will be consumed by the other Branches of Government. THAT IS NOT WHAT OUR FOUNDERS WANTED!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

IF THEY TAKE AWAY MY PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, THEY TAKE AWAY CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Jesus Christ that's a terrible price for garlic

criminal, like Our President

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

WITHOUT PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR A PRESIDENT TO PROPERLY FUNCTION, PUTTING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN GREAT AND EVERLASTING DANGER!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

IF THEY TAKE AWAY MY PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, THEY TAKE AWAY CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY.

Good

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

This….former….president…is….unhinged….

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 393 days!
he seems like he is doing ok 👍

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Also found this old picture from 2019 and lmao

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

If a President does not have Immunity, the Opposing Party, during his/her term in Office, can extort and blackmail the President by saying that, “if you don’t give us everything we want, we will Indict you for things you did while in Office,” even if everything done was totally Legal and Appropriate. That would be the end of the Presidency, and our Country, as we know it, and is just one of the many Traps there would be for a President without Presidential Immunity. Obama, Bush, and soon, Crooked Joe Biden, would all be in BIG TROUBLE. If a President doesn’t have IMMUNITY, he/she will be nothing more than a “Ceremonial” President, rarely having the courage to do what has to be done for our Country. This is not what the Founders had in mind! Protect Presidential Immunity. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

funny that he leaves off the only other modern president who was actually impeached for lying under oath

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
https://x.com/eorden/status/1781320062634201210

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

No gum Trump

The judge said no gum

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Please be cyanide pill

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

OH BOY PIG NEWS

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

God i wish that were me

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

William Bear posted:

Piss goes in the eyes, puss comes out the eyes... It's a beautiful cycle!

you can’t explain that

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 393 days!

ooooooooOOOOooh hes in for it now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

Please be cyanide pill

mods

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 393 days!
he chewing ayahuasca

namaste 🙏

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I'm gonna gum

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It is friday me boys

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

a blast from the past

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Atoramos posted:

I'm gonna gum

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

ee's 'avin' a munch

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Like a cow chewing cud

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Trump chews on a suicide pill that his trusty doctor concocted for him, but since he always lies about his weight, the pill has too small dose for him and he ends up just making GBS threads himself violently

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/thrasherxy/status/1781037274555191511?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
never fight uphill me boys

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Without Presidential Immunity, the Presidency will lose its power and prestige, and under some Leaders, have no power at all. The Presidency will be consumed by the other Branches of Government. THAT IS NOT WHAT OUR FOUNDERS WANTED!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Ai sucks booo

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump has closed his eyes a number of times for short periods while seated at the defense table as prospective jurors respond to the judge's questionnaire. At one point, his attorney Todd Blanche passed him a container of something edible and Trump put something in his mouth and began chewing it. The former president now appears awake and alert.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TotalHell posted:

i am wearing the traditional robes of my sect, the Order of Gagged Trumps

namaste

OG Trumps

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

stop threatening us with a good time, sir

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/keasea07/status/1780990391564534121

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
crooked Joe Biden has immunity, he could send winged monkeys to carry Trump away to South America in the jungle

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

WITHOUT PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR A PRESIDENT TO PROPERLY FUNCTION, PUTTING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN GREAT AND EVERLASTING DANGER!

I'm oscillating between "we are a nation of laws" and "I should be able to do whatever the gently caress I want". Hard to decide.