Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump has closed his eyes a number of times for short periods while seated at the defense table as prospective jurors respond to the judge's questionnaire. At one point, his attorney Todd Blanche passed him a container of something edible and Trump put something in his mouth and began chewing it. The former president now appears awake and alert.

they make edible speed now?

ur telling me for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SirPablo posted:

I'm oscillating between "we are a nation of laws" and "I should be able to do whatever the gently caress I want". Hard to decide.

It’s his country, you just live here

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Fuckt Tupp posted:

they make edible speed now?

ur telling me for the first time

Ritalin, adderall, khat.
Hell, I've even eaten plain amphetamine with a spoon

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I'm assuming word got to Trump that SCOTUS is going to rule against him in the immunity case, or maybe someone in his legal team tried to explain to him why he's probably going to lose it.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Basebf555 posted:

I'm assuming word got to Trump that SCOTUS is going to rule against him in the immunity case, or maybe someone in his legal team tried to explain to him why he's probably going to lose it.

Nah, they just had arguments on it yesterday. Now we wait for the ruling, which will probably come later this year or possibly never.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

The Alchemist posted:

Ritalin, adderall, khat.
Hell, I've even eaten plain amphetamine with a spoon

i mean i know there are pills but it seemed to perk him up p quick i knew about khat but does it have that kind of effect? im a weed guy not a speed guy

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

If a President does not have Immunity, the Opposing Party, during his/her term in Office, can extort and blackmail the President by saying that, “if you don’t give us everything we want, we will Indict you for things you did while in Office,” even if everything done was totally Legal and Appropriate. That would be the end of the Presidency, and our Country, as we know it, and is just one of the many Traps there would be for a President without Presidential Immunity. Obama, Bush, and soon, Crooked Joe Biden, would all be in BIG TROUBLE. If a President doesn’t have IMMUNITY, he/she will be nothing more than a “Ceremonial” President, rarely having the courage to do what has to be done for our Country. This is not what the Founders had in mind! Protect Presidential Immunity. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

what if the president just didn't do crimes?

also English kings didn't have total immunity from the law, I'm pretty sure for many centuries before the American Revolution!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mdemone posted:

Nah, they just had arguments on it yesterday. Now we wait for the ruling, which will probably come later this year or possibly never.

p sure the hearings are on the 25th cuz trump was complaining that he would probably be forced to be in court and wouldn't be able to glare at them in person

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

trump packing his cheeks with khat lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump's right. without immunity, the whole presidency collapses

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

brugroffil posted:

what if the president just didn't do crimes?

also English kings didn't have total immunity from the law, I'm pretty sure for many centuries before the American Revolution!

the magna carta will be replaced with the maga carta

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Fuckt Tupp posted:

p sure the hearings are on the 25th cuz trump was complaining that he would probably be forced to be in court and wouldn't be able to glare at them in person

yeah the article on scotusblog just said "Thursday" and was published yesterday so it was confusing. You're right

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Donald Trump has closed his eyes a number of times for short periods while seated at the defense table as prospective jurors respond to the judge's questionnaire. At one point, his attorney Todd Blanche passed him a container of something yellow and liquid and Trump put something in his eyes and began blinking it in. The former president now appears awake and alert.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Fuckt Tupp posted:

the magna carta will be replaced with the maga carta

Edict 1: SHE WILL BE LOCKED UP

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

has anyone been gagged as much as toop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

kaleedity posted:

has anyone been gagged as much as toop

toop cannot be gagged, he's the throat goat

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/BudrykZack/status/1781318828258955576

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
love me some good spaghet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1781328655395799329

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Trump advertising for Big League Chew

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

“ The boyfriend” “ate” my “meatballs” iykwim

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

war?

gregday
May 23, 2003

TotalHell posted:

Trump advertising for Big League Chew

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WAR IS IMMINENT WAR IS COMING

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Nonsense posted:

WAR IS IMMINENT WAR IS COMING

be fightin’ up that road
be fightin’ up that hill
me boys in that building

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 393 days!

what a weird time for america

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

why are they posting juror bios. they're treating it like a soap opera. absolutely nutso

A 90s style tv trial starring the 90s mascot president, the first season writers are in on this arc

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

We get to celebrate both Meat Balls AND Neil Banging Out the Tunes Days, this is truly a blessed week

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

You know

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmkXQeqEbL8

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1781314707908878445
https://x.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1780633755226386669

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

its been years but i used to have the best naps on it

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

they are gonna want to drag it out as long as they can

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

its been years but i used to have the best naps on it

I edited my post like lightning but yeah I just got more tired until they upped it, I was sure I needed Adderall because when I tried cocaine the first time I just wanted to read and listen to music

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump is the best

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Why on earth would you put pee in your eye

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I'm prince playing the while my guitar gently weeps solo and I fall backwards into my bodyguards arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

*nodding thoughtfully in my shirt from the kid's aisle in Target* "trump Trump Trump Trump"