Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

Why on earth would you put pee in your eye

To recover the nutrients in your precious bodily fluids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Inspector Hound posted:

On purpose? I dunno, but sometimes you're in your hotel room and you happen to be sitting in the "splash zone".

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

TotalHell posted:

“ The boyfriend” “ate” my “meatballs” iykwim

I don’t understand, can you be more specific?

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1781331746849497254?t=3RlIM3Jx7Mp7hKcDdurvYg&s=19

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Biscuit Hider
a lotta yall still don't get it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

No gum Trump

The judge said no gum

it's unprofessional

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
he wasn't chewing gum, it was a ginger mint

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The judge called a brief break at about 11:25 a.m. When the trial resumes, the prosecution and defense will get a chance to quiz the prospective alternates about their questionnaire answers. They can then raise any challenges they have to exclude the potential alternates.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Throughout the week, responses to the jury-selection questionnaire have often resembled dating profiles, as prospective jurors discuss their hobbies, their living situations and even their pets.

There's one prospective alternate who may be listening extra closely. He told the judge this morning that he spends his free time looking for a wife — but has yet to find a partner.

"It's not working," the man said about his so-far futile search for romance.

The man, who lives in Midtown, also mentioned that he has a number of family members in law enforcement, including one who was at the courthouse Friday. “One of them is actually a court officer in this room,” he said. The man cleared the initial screening Friday, telling the judge he could be impartial to Trump, whom he referred to as “the defendant.”

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

The Alchemist posted:

Ritalin, adderall, khat.
Hell, I've even eaten plain amphetamine with a spoon

user name /post combo

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Inspector Hound posted:

Why do you look at the pee in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the pee in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the pee out of your eye,’ when all the time there is pee in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the pee out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the pee from your brother’s eye.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

a lotta yall still don't get it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

:same:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

lookin 4 a Huckle to balance my wormy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the cat is increasing the cost of garlic

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fuckt Tupp posted:

they make edible speed now?

ur telling me for the first time

Speed has always been edible.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bethamphetamine posted:

There's one prospective alternate who may be listening extra closely. He told the judge this morning that he spends his free time looking for a wife — but has yet to find a partner.

"It's not working," the man said about his so-far futile search for romance.

"Our next bachelor is a prospective juror on the Trump trial. He likes law enforcement and being an impartial force of justice. Ladies, meet Bachelor Number 2!"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bearjew posted:

Why do you look at the pee in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the pee in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the pee out of your eye,’ when all the time there is pee in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the pee out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the pee from your brother’s eye.

that's pretty weird Bearjewq

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

:yooge: Steven, I want a fillet O’ Fish for lunch. Don’t get too much for yourself.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

emfive posted:

that's pretty weird Bearjewq

you got a problem with piss or something

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

choose your words wisely emfive……

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
What's happening to me hungry boys?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

something about seeing "Chef Boyardee" post this is making my mind immediately go to 90's/early 2000's commercial

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/l/M/Q/d/lMQdr.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

two things I’m just now noticing

1. jennifer looks like one of his daughters and should really be sat at the table too, maybe where the boyfriend is

2. they each have their own salt and paper shakers right next to their plates…

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i am harry posted:

this is the kind of sick poo poo rich people believe is normal

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

https://www.food.com/recipe/hungry-boy-casserole-319637

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

i am harry posted:

two things I’m just now noticing

1. jennifer looks like one of his daughters and should really be sat at the table too, maybe where the boyfriend is

what are they supposed to do, SHARE???

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Pepe is right

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

up last night late partying with nite crew had a great time thanks thread

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1781353522136801744

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

i am harry posted:

the table is very long, what do you expect?

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice
whats TRUMPIN this morning

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
Chewing hard, THANK YOU!

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

:rubshands:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Since it was deleted, here's the video that @TrumpDailyPosts posted

https://twitter.com/texan_maga/status/1781337408824320157

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
There appears to be a foul order emitting from tuopm's rear end as he sits at the defense table.

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

William Bear posted:

Piss goes in the eyes, puss comes out the eyes... It's a beautiful cycle!

originally though, piss is stored in the balls

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXjHO6rc3s4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Asproigerosis posted:

The possibility that the Coronation Chair could be damaged or destroyed by German air raids during the Second World War resulted in it being moved to Gloucester Cathedral for the duration of the war. Concerns about the propaganda implications of the Stone falling into German hands led to it being hidden behind ancient lead coffins in a burial vault under Abbot Islip's Chapel, situated off the north ambulatory of the abbey.[22] Other than the Dean, Paul de Labilliere and the Surveyor of the Fabric of Westminster Abbey, Charles Peers, only a few other people knew of its hiding place. Worried that the secret could be lost if all of them were killed during the war, Peers drew up three maps showing its location. Two were sent in sealed envelopes to Canada, one to the Canadian Prime Minister William King, who deposited it in the Bank of Canada's vault in Ottawa. The other went to the Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, who stored his envelope in the Bank of Montreal in Toronto. Once he had received word that the envelopes had been received, Peers destroyed the third map, which he had been keeping at his bank.

lmao loving fake rear end country

the british love a good secret letter, its what they do with their nuclear submarines too

lol just remembered the time (remember sailor) that trump revealed we had a nuclear submarine parked off of the north korean coast. just casually sent that out