Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Mike Pence did not listen to the voice of God on that ill fated day. America would have been in a MUCH BETTER place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Lpzie posted:

Mike Pence did not listen to the voice of God on that ill fated day. America would have been in a MUCH BETTER place.

Trump is a lucky man, to have so many friends named Mike who are BFFs with Jesus.

William Bear has issued a correction as of 06:44 on Apr 26, 2024

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
Lpzie?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4C9FSz5XDI

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
another horrifying day in trump’s America

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
friday vibes

https://youtu.be/SuvVK76HAPE?si=Zr0Rf7Vl5VwTLfoL

https://youtu.be/gxCJToKyc-0?si=lRBacCSQwMPPI6MH

https://youtu.be/nf0oXY4nDxE?si=7c1gywS9bW24iNG5

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

yes
yes
no

however I appreciate your contribution to community happiness

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8agg9XZgNQ

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

man, pyramid song still such a beautiful song :goofy:

amnesiac is their best album

hail to the thief is second

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

peckerwood

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

put a pint of ice cream that only had two scoops taken out of it on the counter overnight

nice meltdown

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Lol good morning Trumpies

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Nights in white coffins
I've finally reached my end
letters I've written
oh poo poo I'm dead

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

holtemon posted:

lmao who could have foreseen this extremely obvious outcome?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Donald J Trump has not died, he's alive, and is in fact, thriving!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

smoobles posted:

Donald J Trump has not died, he's alive, and is in fact, thriving!

healthier and readier than ever to be president again

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

triple sulk posted:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

holtemon posted:

that’s the good stuff

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

MY WIFE has finally seen the light and is officially not voting for joe biden :blessed:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bilirubin posted:

poo poo Mike Pinder died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvqgS2a-Jbs

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

he never stopped being prez

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it seems like i find out there's another Skarsgard every day

we need to shut everything down until we find out just how many of them there are

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Do not put.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i thought you meant chicago, where identical neighborhood names exist along the lakefront

lmao that doesn’t surprise me at all

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

triple sulk posted:

MY WIFE has finally seen the light and is officially not voting for joe biden :blessed:

now to convince her to vote for trump

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, a frontrunner to be named as Donald Trump's running mate, admitted to killing her family dog for misbehavior.

The Republican governor wrote in her forthcoming memoir, No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward, that the female dog Cricket had an "aggressive personality" and proved herself "untrainable," according to excerpts from the book published by The Guardian.

“I hated that dog,” Noem wrote, adding that the 14-month-old wirehair pointer was “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

The governor said she included the story in her political memoir to demonstrate her willingness to take on “difficult, messy and ugly” tasks, and she described an attempt to teach Cricket to hunt with other dogs, but instead the pup ruined the trip by going “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life."

How dare that 14 month old untrained dog ruin a hunt. Anyway, Krisi Noem wants you to know she murdered the gently caress out of that happy puppy

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
For real though why the gently caress would you put that in a book

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

holtemon posted:

sociopaths don't know the thing they did was wrong

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

congratulations you’ve been elected state governor here’s your dog to kill you know we can’t officially give you the keys to the mansion until it’s dead so better get to killing that dog, governor

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i really wish i had some ugly pants that made it easy for me to shoot my dick off

the reality we exist in:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I think even Donald Trump knows you can't say "I killed a poppy for pleasure"
that's very bad, in the terms of public opinion

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
Toopf

I’m at the heavily guarded Courthouse. Security is that of Fort Knox, all so that MAGA will not be able to attend this trial, presided over by a highly conflicted pawn of the Democrat Party. It is a sight to behold! Getting ready to do my Courthouse presser. Two minutes!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

holtemon posted:

Kristi Noem is really stupid op

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

she's also a psychopath

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

El Palo Mota posted:

Toopf

I’m at the heavily guarded Courthouse. Security is that of Fort Knox, all so that MAGA will not be able to attend this trial, presided over by a highly conflicted pawn of the Democrat Party. It is a sight to behold! Getting ready to do my Courthouse presser. Two minutes!

The security is so that no weirdos can run in and set themselves on fire in front of you, Mr. Trump.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Bethamphetamine posted:

How dare that 14 month old untrained dog ruin a hunt. Anyway, Krisi Noem wants you to know she murdered the gently caress out of that happy puppy

No Going Back indeed lol

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
the only option is to obviously kill the puppy instead of taking it to a shelter.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
she didn't buy that one issue of national lampoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

holtemon posted:

lol