Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

emfive posted:

I'm (for serious) enjoying the doctor talk.

Later if we do computer stuff I can talk about how many times I've had to go into somebody's file and add another semicolon :rolleye:

Let me tell you, the best is to leave health care patient touching to do health care computer touching

Funny how everyone from admin to providers to patients are insanely more respectful when you wield a keyboard rather than a needle. And also, you get paid more! :thunk: Truly, we live in a fair and just society.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Rubellavator posted:

he just beat a guy with a belt but he was overweight so he didn't get it. he's at the drugs and alcohol stage of ruining his career right now.

I think he looks fairly good for his age and the fact that the entire legal system is trying to destroy him before the election.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1783838550959759518?s=46

lmao libs gonna cream they’re pants in the theater

It's going to blame something awful

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

PIG NEWS???

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
You're both wrong there is not enough sedation and you're not getting this mri because they are moving all over, so what that they are "knocked out".

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Imgur seems like its getting more horny My Little Pony garbage than usual

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

pillsburysoldier posted:

you're welcome

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

pillsburysoldier posted:

"Oh boy, time to tell on myself in the trump thread again!" - you

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

goth smoking cloves posted:

It would be full of trump posts if that were the case

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

goth smoking cloves posted:

lmao

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

pillsburysoldier posted:

cool country

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

what should I do with the rest of my day before the wife gets home tonight

I’ve already edited my podcast (I’m a straight white dude so of course I have one)

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://imgur.com/gallery/AGjGIBM

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

TotalHell posted:

I’ve already edited my podcast (I’m a straight white dude so of course I have one)

Edit MY podcast

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

catturd doesn’t like the deranged dog killing governor

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

pillsburysoldier posted:

Interestingly enough, about 2-3 times a year I have a female patient in a lesbian relationship who comes in with nausea and vomiting and abdominal “bloating” who ends up being pregnant. Those are always awkward conversations. People cheat, they just do and I’ve also had plenty of 13-14 year old pregnant patients who swear they’ve never had sex. It’s a protocol to check for pregnancy because it’s not uncommon at all.

Now the pain bit I can’t relate to, we give narcotics for pain if a pregnancy can’t be ruled out because it’s safe in pregnancy.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

my 13 year old daughter had an X ray for scoliosis a few months ago. last year, when she was 12, she went back by herself and got everything taken care of. this year, I had to go back with her because the doctor said I had to have her answer some questions. I had to ask her if she was pregnant and if she has had any sexual contact in the last 6 months and if she was on birth control.

I have never witnessed her face get so red before. after everything, she asked me why I had to read her those questions instead of her just answering them herself. I told her that the (Catholic) hospital believes that she is old enough to have sex and deal with the consequences of that but that she is not old enough to read those questions and answer them truthfully.

I told her that from now on, she can just answer them herself on the paper as I sit by her. but this time was a “bonding moment” for both of us. she said that she wants her mom to go next time because apparently what is “bonding” to me is “highly embarrassing” to her.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Marse bars or Mars barse

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

death to israel

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

she wants her mom to go next time because apparently what is “bonding” to me is “highly embarrassing” to her.

owned

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

go fund this guy so he can afford the regular sized ones

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

we had an esteemed auto journalist posting among us, but then he got banned in GBS for wanting Iran nuked last week lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

my 13 year old daughter had an X ray for scoliosis a few months ago. last year, when she was 12, she went back by herself and got everything taken care of. this year, I had to go back with her because the doctor said I had to have her answer some questions. I had to ask her if she was pregnant and if she has had any sexual contact in the last 6 months and if she was on birth control.

I have never witnessed her face get so red before. after everything, she asked me why I had to read her those questions instead of her just answering them herself. I told her that the (Catholic) hospital believes that she is old enough to have sex and deal with the consequences of that but that she is not old enough to read those questions and answer them truthfully.

I told her that from now on, she can just answer them herself on the paper as I sit by her. but this time was a “bonding moment” for both of us. she said that she wants her mom to go next time because apparently what is “bonding” to me is “highly embarrassing” to her.

I would have died of embarrassment if my dad talked to me about sex when I was 13. Or even now.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

TotalHell posted:

coffee enema

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
trump

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

once I was in the ER for an allergic reaction and I was in a ton of pain cause my leg was swollen to almost twice the size and the nurse asked me if I was pregnant and I screamed “how the gently caress is that relevant fix my loving leg or I will kill myself”

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lol at that combover

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

VideoKid posted:

once I was in the ER for an allergic reaction and I was in a ton of pain cause my leg was swollen to almost twice the size and the nurse asked me if I was pregnant and I screamed “how the gently caress is that relevant fix my loving leg or I will kill myself”

were you?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

VideoKid posted:

*nods sagely* Leg pregnancy, very common.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

VideoKid posted:

you're lucky they didnt put you in the k-hole

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Louisgod posted:

were you?

no

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009