Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

T O O P 5 0 0 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
░T░R░U░M░P░5░0░0░0░

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

my 13 year old daughter had an X ray for scoliosis a few months ago. last year, when she was 12, she went back by herself and got everything taken care of. this year, I had to go back with her because the doctor said I had to have her answer some questions. I had to ask her if she was pregnant and if she has had any sexual contact in the last 6 months and if she was on birth control.

I have never witnessed her face get so red before. after everything, she asked me why I had to read her those questions instead of her just answering them herself. I told her that the (Catholic) hospital believes that she is old enough to have sex and deal with the consequences of that but that she is not old enough to read those questions and answer them truthfully.

I told her that from now on, she can just answer them herself on the paper as I sit by her. but this time was a “bonding moment” for both of us. she said that she wants her mom to go next time because apparently what is “bonding” to me is “highly embarrassing” to her.

hmm. sounds like malpractice by the hospital.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
doctors used to ask if you had guns in the house but thankfully they made that illegal (asking, not the guns)

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Will they still remember Trump in the year 5000? I think so.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1783849977409671483

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

you're lucky they didnt put you in the k-hole

You merely adopted the k-hole. I was born in it. etc.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the t-hole.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

El Palo Mota posted:

░T░R░U░M░P░5░0░0░0░

lmao

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Marse Barse

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1137051097955102720

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Her eyes remind me of Kenneth Copeland.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ArmedZombie posted:

hmm. sounds like malpractice by the hospital.

Don't get me started on Catholic Hospitals in the USA. If you are a married goon and you bought a house without considering that the closest hospital is Catholic, one day you will be in for a trip back to the 1800s.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

LETTER TO JOE: Dear Joe, now that you’ve committed to Debate on the now dying Howard Stern Show, no less, let’s set it up right now. I’m ready to go anywhere that you are. We could do it in D.C., even pinpoint the White House, or in New York when your Radical Left Fascists are finished with ELECTION INTERFERENCE against your Political Opponent, ME. In any event, let’s get it done - The People of our Country deserve to know why you have allowed 15 Million People, many from Prisons and Mental Institutions, to invade our Country at our now very OPEN Southern Border, or why you want everybody to foolishly have, in 5 years, an All Electric Car, which won’t go far, is very expensive, and will be Made in China, or why you are allowing Energy Prices to skyrocket, our Economy to crash, and Inflation to reach levels that we have never seen before. Maybe you have a reason for this, & you’ll have a chance to talk about it, but let’s get the Debate going, the American People have the right to know!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

LETTER TO JOE: Dear Joe, now that you’ve committed to Debate on the now dying Howard Stern Show, no less, let’s set it up right now. I’m ready to go anywhere that you are. We could do it in D.C., even pinpoint the White House, or in New York when your Radical Left Fascists are finished with ELECTION INTERFERENCE against your Political Opponent, ME. In any event, let’s get it done - The People of our Country deserve to know why you have allowed 15 Million People, many from Prisons and Mental Institutions, to invade our Country at our now very OPEN Southern Border, or why you want everybody to foolishly have, in 5 years, an All Electric Car, which won’t go far, is very expensive, and will be Made in China, or why you are allowing Energy Prices to skyrocket, our Economy to crash, and Inflation to reach levels that we have never seen before. Maybe you have a reason for this, & you’ll have a chance to talk about it, but let’s get the Debate going, the American People have the right to know!

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

LETTER TO JOE: Dear Joe,

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Just keep posting Kristi lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Radical left fascists.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Monkeypox getting new variants huh lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

holtemon posted:

Just keep posting Kristi lol

she’s gonna go on Fox News with a gun and a litter of kittens and demand that Trump make her VP or else

Bharatrocity
Oct 20, 2005

One day son, all I own will still belong to the state

It's time to kill America's puppies

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

That's it, I'm going Bonin

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Nonsense posted:

This dude got owned the last time he was in a major bout

Losers stick together

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
LETTER TO RICHARD: Dear Richard,

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

thank you soldier sailor

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
your Political Opponent, ME.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Elephanthead posted:

coffee enema

:coffeepal:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Kristi speedrunning murdering as many animals as possible

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I went into a k hole in orange county while taking a piss. The stream diverged into two streams from opposite sides and it was a struggle to aim them as time stopped

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tel;l god i said hi :wave:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

did anyone ask why kristi didn't eat the dog

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

William Bear posted:

Will they still remember Trump in the year 5000? I think so.

I've been busy chiseling his tweets into a modern Rosetta Stone, we are covered

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

External Organs posted:

our best researchers can't explain why 3000 years ago he kept drinking that garbage

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

External Organs posted:

erecting steles of trump tweets in Greek, Chinese, and ancient Sumerian for future generations

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

CaptainBeefart posted:

Her eyes remind me of Kenneth Copeland.

Kenneth Copeland, Michelle Bachman, Amy Coney Barret..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

kaleedity posted:

did anyone ask why kristi didn't eat the dog

she heard they taste gayme