Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

my "no sex, not pregnant" t shirt has doctors asking a lot of questions answered by my shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Can we compromise and have the cops dispense weed instead?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Don't get me started on Catholic Hospitals in the USA. If you are a married goon and you bought a house without considering that the closest hospital is Catholic, one day you will be in for a trip back to the 1800s.

yeah, the nearest hospital to us is Catholic (and all of the other ones around us have been bought by the same system). she had two miscarriages (within 6 months of each other) 17 years ago and the second one required a D&C. we had to go to an “ambulatory surgical center” to have it done because the hospital would not do it.

when my 13 year old was born, I remember them asking my wife about her “two abortions before”. it was truly in that moment that I realized that the reality of what an abortion was is not even close to what these “pro-life” people say it is.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

RVWinkle posted:

Can we compromise and have the cops dispense weed instead?

they do already, they just charge you for possession immediately after

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

yeah, the nearest hospital to us is Catholic (and all of the other ones around us have been bought by the same system). she had two miscarriages (within 6 months of each other) 17 years ago and the second one required a D&C. we had to go to an “ambulatory surgical center” to have it done because the hospital would not do it.

when my 13 year old was born, I remember them asking my wife about her “two abortions before”. it was truly in that moment that I realized that the reality of what an abortion was is not even close to what these “pro-life” people say it is.

drat, my wife gave birth to newborns and that was tough; I can't imagine giving birth to a 13 year old.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

yeah, i've got some sort of stomach bug that my friend also had and they went to the ER for dehydration. i've been managing to cram water down consistently but have already lost like ten pounds lol. pro tip: never accept peoples's dinner party invitations.

Joementum posted:

that time i got drunk and ran across the top of a train bridge: no problem

eating a spinach salad: painful death

you don’t have ‘some sort of stomach bug’, you have E. coli

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

like some dude definitely poo poo in the field next to that spinach that you ate

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Don't eat where they poo poo, my friend 🎶

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Yeah never trust pre washed salads

Or people that claim they washed the salad

Like unless you saw the salad spinner you're eating some poo poo

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Never eat up poo poo, me boys

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

pillsburysoldier posted:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

cook yr spinach it tastes better that way anyway

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

titty_baby_ posted:

cook yr spinach it tastes better that way anyway

Truth. Some fresh lemon, little salt and a lotta pepper

Maybe some feta if you're feeling froggy

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Truth. Some fresh lemon, little salt and a lotta pepper

Maybe some feta if you're feeling froggy

You didn't list garlic or shallot, so....??????

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

pillsburysoldier posted:

schnorkles will hear of this!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Good Citizen posted:

you don’t have ‘some sort of stomach bug’, you have E. coli

it might not have been the spinach, but yeah

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

well even with a salad spinner, if you really care some very dilute Dr Bronner's or else some fancy "vegetable wash" is necessary

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

another beautiful day to be me, a well loved and respected human, no warrants out for my arrest, never ran over any birds, never stole charity funds, never had liberal thoughts. just simple ol me, a MAGA communist Trump Lover and soon to be Kisser.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

don’t eat the poo poo-covered plants, eat the thing that does the making GBS threads

this is the CEO mindset you lack

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

emfive posted:

well even with a salad spinner, if you really care some very dilute Dr Bronner's or else some fancy "vegetable wash" is necessary

I'm learning stuff today! I trusted those prewashed salads. I think we need to invest in a spinner.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

use your hands you morons. put the greens under the water and use your hands. it's very simple.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

pillsburysoldier posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

of which the moon is a part. probably one of his top five lines ever

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lpzie posted:

another beautiful day to be me, a well loved and respected human, no warrants out for my arrest, never ran over any birds, never stole charity funds, never had liberal thoughts. just simple ol me, a MAGA communist Trump Lover and soon to be Kisser.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1784247793848127753

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Lpzie posted:

use your hands you morons. put the greens under the water and use your hands. it's very simple.

and as we all know idle hands are the devil’s workshop

keep those hands laboring, me boys

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Greg Legg posted:

I'm learning stuff today! I trusted those prewashed salads. I think we need to invest in a spinner.

salad spinners own

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/GovTimWalz/status/1784008322787516671

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lpzie posted:

Those limp digits are no comparison for centrifugal force

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

LETTER TO JOE: Dear Joe,

how is this not already the thread title??

sad thread, very sick, LIKE A DOG!!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

pillsburysoldier posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Lpzie posted:

now you're soaking your hands in poo poo water

I'm going to remain on Team Surfactant

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

put the greens in the colander and blast it with a high pressure stream of pisssssss

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm going to cook with some pre-washed greens tonight so I'll put them in a salad spinner filled with water and a teeny bit of Dr Bronner's, then swish them with my hands, then drain rinse and spin. And then I'll cook them.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
$26 to take my kid to a bounce place for two hours? No thanks, Joe.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lpzie posted:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

well if you’re going to be that specific I might not have a picture that qualifies

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pillsburysoldier posted:

but it was too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kristi's political aspirations, that dog ain't gonna hunt