Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

pillsburysoldier posted:

It would be full of trump posts if that were the case

pretty sure they could just do a blood test idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
thinking of the Romney dog on top of the car story now, thinking how quaint and normal it sounds in light of these new days

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

uppercut is strong and powerful, but serene and mysterious like a sphinx

we love uppercut

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Are You There Joe? It's your Favorite President (ME!), Trump.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

VideoKid posted:

I would have died of embarrassment if my dad talked to me about sex when I was 13. Or even now.

:same:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1784277290471276577

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

loving cold and rainy weather. I need to get into the garden for my mental well-being

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Washed up psycho Bette Midler lmao

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I didn't know that, you're telling me now for the first time

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Like a dog, but only used when discussing Robert and Kristin's relationship, daily.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Gettysburg wow

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Pittsburgh wow

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive... ur putting ur salad into a chemical solution. that's dumb. now the chemical has poo poo and is breaking the colanvant bonds, fturning solid into gas poo poo and destroying ur precious home and dolls. JUST USE YOUR HANDS. mechanical and superior. god-given even. always under water, which is like a SEAL that keeps the particles from getting airboune.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

I didn't know that, you're telling me now for the first time

I can’t help but see the picture of him holding his ear in my mind’s eye when I hear this

perhaps his best phrase, up with there with this one:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

"Many such cases" and "More and more people are saying it" are part of my rotation.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'll still keep drinking that garbage

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

can’t forget “haters and losers”

“can’t help they were born hosed up!”

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

I'll still keep drinking that garbage

Yeah this one

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao remembering the Robert Pattinson tweet

and also sailor

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

“Mars (of which the moon is a part)”

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Me when I'm feeding the two stray cats and talking to the alpha of the two: stand back and stand by, wait your turn

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

anything about John McCain lmao

he was a fountain of content the likes of which we shall never see again, and the world will be worse for it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

called it.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

https://twitter.com/nprmelissablock/status/1320838688373354496?s=46&t=oj8keVLy-071387ITfdh2A

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

holtemon posted:

Just keep posting Kristi lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
your favorite _______ (ME!)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's called genes!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

“did you say trump?” comes out of my mouth way too often also

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

my dna is usa also

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

this one never fails because it's ironically one of the most human things to say

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Obamna

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

The Joy of Presidenting, with Don Trump

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Lpzie posted:

emfive... ur putting ur salad into a chemical solution. that's dumb. now the chemical has poo poo and is breaking the colanvant bonds, fturning solid into gas poo poo and destroying ur precious home and dolls. JUST USE YOUR HANDS. mechanical and superior. god-given even. always under water, which is like a SEAL that keeps the particles from getting airboune.

Relax, it's Palmolive. Except not really, it's Dr Bronner's soap, and it's extremely diluted. A little white vinegar in the rinse water will remove any soap residue, of which there will be extremely little anyway.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

someone should stop her before she kills again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
your favorite Political Opponent, ME

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Buddykins posted:

this one never fails because it's ironically one of the most human things to say

exactly. it sticks in my mind because he let the mask slip and instantly became the most human president we’ve had in living memory.

it’s wild how for all his flaws and horrible things he’s just the complete anathema of the political elite we were used to having in power. I wish I could read a history book from 150 years in the future just to see how he’s represented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

it’s not a quote of his that I use but that series of faces he makes during the debate

you know the ones I’m talking about, it immediately popped into your head